• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guild boards?

H

HyperActif

I read through the chessy directory and didn't see any website info for the Fel guilds I see running around. Do ya'll have websites/message boards?

BiC's is in my sig -- feel free to come talk some smack.

R

Ransom_of_BiC

No offense to those who worked hard to create that directory, but there's a big section of Chessy players who kinda got left out.

Understandably, RP'ers and PvP RP'ers make the news here (and most shards) most of the time, but I still firmly believe that said players do not make up the 'majority' of the shard itself. When you look at the guilds omitted from that 'directory' it sort of is eye opening.

We used to have a Chessy Guilds thread, where the representative from each guild put together a bit of information on their group and then posted the info. It seems like back in the day it was kept locked so there was no chit chat on there-- it was only information.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Just one person *Smiles* If you have an update for the directory feel free to send the information for it to be added.

*Inside Directory*

Role-Play Guilds
Youkaiko Guild (Rouge/Assassin)
Tonkaweya Tribe (Savage)
Skeleton Key Shipping Company (Pirates/Fishermen)

Felucca Guilds
Felluca Police Department
FeLuCcA YeWniVeRsiTy

Trammel Guilds
Training In Progress
Crafters Society
Action

If you wish for BiC to be listed feel free to send me the following information. I am actually transferring all of the information to stratic page templates to update the website area.

Leaders:
Contact info:
Champ Spawns:
Faction:
Description:

H

HyperActif

LG, can you add, 'Website' to that list? Would love to reach out to the guild communities individually.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Yes websites can be added under the contact information. Ill need to check it out first to make sure it is safe to link.

I will link websites but not forums (unless you have forums on stratics).
If your website has a forum or a link to your forums somewhere else that is fine.

L

longshanks

It is upto the guild leaders to send their information to Gareth. Gareth is a lot of things but fortune teller is probably not one of them.

d

R

Ransom_of_BiC

The option for a guild website wasn't even on the original list. I don't want to go sift through 900 google returns to find websites of our rivals.

H

Helter Skelter

The option for a guild website wasn't even on the original list. I don't want to go sift through 900 google returns to find websites of our rivals.
Thats a lot of work to trash talk a group of 13 year olds.

=P

-Sirk!