• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Suggestion] Guild & Alliance on Radar + champ spawns on map

L

Lord Patapon

Hello there !

Well, the client will be out pretty soon, and while I know the Dev Team already got a lot of work, I have the feeling the client wouldn't cover all types of gameplay wihtout covering these little features, which Guild member tracking on the Radar/Map.

This is really what made UOAM that much interesting and a useful tactical/strategic tool, and I feel it's pretty sad to lose it, even though the party tracking system is very nice in PvM (little groups or in dungeon, which are pretty closed environment).
I don't feel like logging in 2d every time I wanna do a champ with the guild, and yet, because of this, I might have to.

Although, this might take a while to introduce and probably won't be in for the release ... I can live with that ! But knowing it'll be introduce later would be nice, too.

Second thing is a lot less huge to introduce, but can be nice too from time to time (especially in T2A): can we have an option to toggle champion spawn altars display on the radar/map ?

This was just a little suggestion I had in mind since a few days, although I think the guild tracking has already been asked for.