• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Guards on Strike?

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

Someone released two frost spiders over near the West Brit Bank and had chased our tailor up on to the roof of the bank. Being the tailor has no fighting skills we had to call for aid in alliance. Guards refused to come to our aid.

S

Skullcollector

Someone released two frost spiders over near the West Brit Bank and had chased our tailor up on to the roof of the bank. Being the tailor has no fighting skills we had to call for aid in alliance. Guards refused to come to our aid.
Was it lunch time? Everyone gets hungry... :)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if guards are turned off or on in faction towns on the tram side. I thought they were turned off for the Crimson Dragon invasion, but I'm not sure if they turned the guards back on.

Lord Hunter

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed this the other day as well. I was banking fel side at the Moonglow bank. I guess some lonely depressed Lich managed to follow me up from the cemetary(or he was wandering around town before I got there) and started attacking me. Me being the player I am(i was not able to bard the Lich onto anything except a townsperson!) I called for guards. Needless to say nothing happened, I can not recall if Guards respond to reds or not as that might have been the case(I was on red hunter).

However once again me being the player that i am, and noticing that the guards were choosing to ignore me and my cries for assistance I proceeded to provoke the lich onto a blue npc that was asking for help traveling somewhere. *WACK*

It figures the guards worked for him.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
unless I'm mistaken, the guards in Felucca faction towns are still off? They only curse at reds anyway, you're on your own my scarlet friend, they won't help you :D