• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] gtr str, dex, rfsh, cure, heal, e apples, smoke bombs and trap boxes in bulk.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yep, she just loves this kinda work:)

i am SURE she will see this soon enough:)

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am indeed still busy with Psycho Tachos order - and it is a veritable tsunami of potions! However, if you don't mind waiting til I'm done with that, leave me a list of what you're after and I'll see when I can fit it in!

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Umbra Fort Trading Village keeps these items in stock. I was just there and bought quite a bit.:thumbup1:

F

Flying Angel

Umbra Fort Trading Village keeps these items in stock. I was just there and bought quite a bit.:thumbup1:
hi there im the owner of all vendors at umbra fort trading village and if cail does not have time to do your order please let me know and we can arrange something

C

colesey08

looking for 10k of each pot, 5k enchanted apples and smoke bombs, and 2k trap boxes. Please provide a quote and timescale to deliver. Thanks!

F

Flying Angel

looking for 10k of each pot, 5k enchanted apples and smoke bombs, and 2k trap boxes. Please provide a quote and timescale to deliver. Thanks!
when you say 10k of each pot are you just meaning

greater heal
greater str
greater cure
greater agility
and total refresh??

if i left any out please let me know as i usually keep a good stock

the only part of your order that will take me time is the trap boxes, but i have a person helping me do my orders so im hoping wont take me too long i'd say friday at latest also you do know that 2k trap boxes is 2k spaces in your house so please make sure you have that before i make all 2k :p

so if thats your full order then your total price for that would be

please let me know if you would like to go ahead with this and if i have missed out any pots or added in some you dont want

C

colesey08

16.25 mil? Thanks but no thanks - this is europa not atlantic.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thought you were paying well?

do you have ANY idea just how much work this order will invlove to complete?

guess you will need to make an alchemist and cook and find out what it involves

so, how much did you think such an order will cost?

F

Flying Angel

nice point there jack but there is also the fact thats its 2K trap boxes thats whats bumped the price right up i sell my trap boxes easy at 5k each he wants 2k of them thats 10 mil right there for them but then again i guess he aint ever made trap boxes either

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a few months back now, Small wanted a large order aswell, i think he also did not know what time it takes to complete such an order, obviously not having an alchemist either

though this is just a game, your valuable time ingame should be rewarded if you are stuck making such a large order, several days worth of time i will confidently say. sadly some people do not think of that when saying "paying well"

i gotta say i would not fancy doing that order, even for 16.25m

nice shop village by the way :)

i wonder aswell, is it harder to make them in Atlantic? is time more valuable there, lol

pot making is pot making atlantic or not

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Don't forget the tinker and the carpenter for the trap boxes. And the time taken to collect the materials. Clearly, there's some people out there who haven't got a CLUE how time and skill intensive some items are rolleyes:

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the same reason I'll only do pot orders for my guild, so many people don't know the time and effort in making them, I'm luckly I've managed to get the regs supplied cause that's a lot of work it's self!

Don't even get me started on trapboxes about 5mins per box, that's close to a weeks work on it's own.

Good luck finding some one to do it cheaper!

C

colesey08

jeez louise, forget the trap boxes then. Want to do the rest of the order for 6 mil?

F

Flying Angel

sure

10k greater heal 850.000
10k greater str 850.000
10k greater cure 850.000
10k greater agility 850.000
10k total refresh 850.000
5k apples 1.000.000
5k smoke bombs 1.000.000

total 6.250.000

just them pots yeah?

i have about 80% of that done already will take me a day max to finish apples and smoke bombs

F

Flying Angel

thats your order finished please let me know places and times for delivery