• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Grizzled Bones of the Feral Guardian

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Purple/green two tone bones. 327 given out(confirmed by EM Helios)

ICQ 248964600 to buy

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Currently on legends. May be willing to xfer to other shards.

And sorry for the ******** image. I buggered that up in my haste to provide you all with a picture.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aye, vending machine from Legends tonight.

Up about 3 minutes in a dungeon. :)

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow really 327.... i got 6 of em, i wish the EM wouldn't give numbers, lowers the value of the item, and if some people, not to mention any names, got the statue to work properly from the start that gave out the bones, there would have been less than half of that amount distributed

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow really 327.... i got 6 of em, i wish the EM wouldn't give numbers, lowers the value of the item
So u prefer just another speculated number because u cant get alot more millions from other collectors when selling this kind of items? ohh.. :/

Exact numbers is a important info, for the community :thumbup1:

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So u prefer just another speculated number because u cant get alot more millions from other collectors when selling this kind of items? ohh.. :/

Exact numbers is a important info, for the community :thumbup1:
exactly, EMs almost never give out numbers

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes I am selling this item. I'll take offers. I might be willing to transfer it to atl.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've decided to sell it in Luna in the southwest corner at the WRR house. Vendor name is BARNYARD. it's for sale for 10million gold.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
considering items that have had higher numbers given out have sold for more and been less unique, and the fact that it's off the shard it originated, I'm confident the 10mill price is a fair price.