Gretings all

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
E

egmn

it had been a long time after my suspension of account.a 35 month old account.due to sıme reasons and hence my national service.12 days left to end of my soldier duty.:lick: thinking of reactivating it after my soldier duty.have to call developer team for it.do not rebember my password.and an email account that i had signed on that account.gonna buy reborn of kingdom.waiting unpatiently to join back.with my regards Emre Gorkem Gorgun.:D

T

Tazar

Welcome home (when you finally get there),

Calling EA at 1 (866) 543-5435 and then hitting one, waiting a few seconds and hitting one again is the best way to get a live person that can help you reclaim the account. You will need some information like maybe the billing credit card number, or the original code-key for your account.

Also... you do not need to buy KR! It is a free download. Just go here for download instructions. It is best to use some kind of a download manager as the files are quite large!

Safe Journeys!

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 26, 2008
Welcome back and just in time for the holidays too :p

E

egmn

Welcome home (when you finally get there),

Calling EA at 1 (866) 543-5435 and then hitting one, waiting a few seconds and hitting one again is the best way to get a live person that can help you reclaim the account. You will need some information like maybe the billing credit card number, or the original code-key for your account.

Also... you do not need to buy KR! It is a free download. Just go here for download instructions. It is best to use some kind of a download manager as the files are quite large!

Safe Journeys!
i will as soon as i turned to my home.9 more days.=Dthx for response.

E

egmn

2 more days and than i am off to my house.:D
and also i am looking for some old friends.Grim Reaper, Carpo Tunnel and
Ron(way of life).hey fellas are you still playing?or anyone had seen them?

E

egmn

tazar.i called ea customer service.and informed my problem.they want last 5 digit of my credit card.i gave it.they said it is different.than i contacted with bank.and asked them to check.they said okay.their going to check card number of last payment.august 2006.and will give me info.than i will call back.and thinking of taking a new password.thx for your response.regard egmn

E

egmn

and i am at my house.completed my national service duty.and took my deed about completing my national service.playing diablo II and nfs most wanted.sleeping more then 10 hours.yersterday i slept more then 11 hours.around 12 hours.roms.
will be back asp.have a nice game.
regards
egmn

E

egmn

from my last talk with bank, they will send necessary information on thursday.than i will call ea.if number matching problem still contiunes, i will call principals of bank.waiting for thursday.
regards EgmN

E

egmn

from my last talk with ea, they asked me to wait monday.may be i will be able to get my account back.no matter.if i cant i will start a new one.3 more years for veteran vet.i dont care.nothing to do.except accepting.

E

egmn

had lot of time for playing.work then uo.bah.not a bad way of life.and my cigarettes(the best thing in my favorite list is smoking.i dont use weed or exts.empty cigarettes.)=D

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Jun 12, 2008
Go ahead and try KR. It's nowhere near as bad as people say. As long as you have a somewhat recent computer, it plays great. It will take some time to get used to, but you haven't played regular UO in a long time either, so might as well try it.

E

egmn

still downloading it.230 mgbytes left to finish.or a little more.
and what was the name of that song? "uh ah a little bit more.uh ah a little bit more.you know what i am loking for?" she sounds like she is looking for love.but song doesnt smells love. omg.
ps: by the way miss, welcome to family.now you are our part.has the same blood.we will fight for you too.you are under our wings.we respect you. regards Egmn

E

egmn

by the way hunters of my race is calling me for death match.thinking of coming with a super space jet.they say they need me.but i have to leave human shape forever.damn confused.i missed my hunting stuff. - lad you know what i am talking about - roms. thats for you.i checked you are checking posts. roms

E

egmn

i quit sleeping again.i dont need sleeping.real, i think the related part of my brain is completely dead.who cares? but i am alright.i think i will be ready on my birthday.LOOL.ROMS.This time. they say time to leave shells. deal is over.no.