Greetings!

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oct 1, 2006
Crashapeake
community.stratics.com
For those of you that haven't noticed, I,m one of the new Scout forum moderators. I wanted to take a moment to say Hello, and assure you I plan to do my best to improve and maintain the knowledge here as well as insuring the content here remains enjoyable for you to read.

Adrianas

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 13, 2003
N.O.La.
www.bolesny.com
I thought this would be about 'scouts' and apparently the old threads pertain mostly to healing.

What, pray tell, is your definition of a 'scout'?

What uses do you see for a scout?

What templates might someone interested in becoming a scout consider?

Those are the sorts of things I thought I would see stickied. Now, I know that you are new on the job and obviously what we have here is from before your time. But I will follow this thread if you guys decide to toss out some things for discussion.

I am currently running a 'scout' on Siege - it's a stealth-archer. Doesn't have tracking, does have hiding/stealth/archery/insert spellweaving-healing or bushido-chivalry here/etc.

In the meantime, I'm glad to see that we have such a forum! So your assignment here is not all for naught.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Oct 1, 2006
Crashapeake
community.stratics.com
I thought this would be about 'scouts' and apparently the old threads pertain mostly to healing.

What, pray tell, is your definition of a 'scout'?

What uses do you see for a scout?

What templates might someone interested in becoming a scout consider?

Those are the sorts of things I thought I would see stickied. Now, I know that you are new on the job and obviously what we have here is from before your time. But I will follow this thread if you guys decide to toss out some things for discussion.

I am currently running a 'scout' on Siege - it's a stealth-archer. Doesn't have tracking, does have hiding/stealth/archery/insert spellweaving-healing or bushido-chivalry here/etc.

In the meantime, I'm glad to see that we have such a forum! So your assignment here is not all for naught.
Well this forum is very low traffic, and a lot of the threads are here... hmm.. I dunno why. Think it has to do with when they re-aligned a lot of the forums a while back. Some things wound up in totally out of the way places.