• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from Your Wandering Reporter

W

Weezie

Greetings from Your Wandering Baja Reporter Weezie!

This afternoon I have been talking with one of our Baja citizens that have been here since the beginning of time.

My first visit was with Bastian, from the Brotherhood Of Honor Guild.
He started the game in October of 1997. That would put him here before trammel came to be. We talked a bit and I asked him a few questions.

The game is still alive and well for him with the new High Seas Booster Pack. Fishing is his favorite part of the new additions. A seafaring upgrade was his cup of tea for sure.

He has many characters in the game besides his fisherman, twenty-two in all. Doing messages in a bottle and maps with his cartographer the game continues to be his passion.

Meeting and greeting the people and places in Baja will continue!

Beware! I could be knocking on your door to speak with you next!

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

It warms my heart to see one of my oldest, dearest Friends featured HERE! I remember tho it was almost 160 months ago, yet it seems like only yesterday, when I, a young Miner met Lord Bastain. Already his skill with a smith's Hammer was amazing. His appetite for ingots was voracious. And I was only to happy to mine and process the ore from the mountains west of Trinsic in an attempt to sate his appetite while advancing my own Mining prowess.

Much has changed since those halcyon days. Thankfully, even when our gains in skill seemed to cease, our Friendship never has!!!

I Salute Thee, Dear Friend!

Lord Elladan, Paladin of Trinsic

Hazz

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great feature - glad to know Bastain is still around and doing well. Met him briefly in Irvine, CA years ago when they had a Town Hall type event there.