• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greetings from Baja!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail great server of LS =)
I am Ceno from the Baja Server and a member of The Mage Tower.
I am wishing to make a char on LS to help out the LS Mage Tower and was wondering if anyone out there would be able to help set me up with a 100% LRC suit?
Thank you for your time in reading this
*bows*

Lady Tia

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nice to meet you. PM me and I will see if I can help you. But Derium should be well equipped to help you get set up! Just icq him!

Very much welcome to LS!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe thank you!
Actually my first day running around New Haven two players saw me in my newbie clothes and offered to help me so I got set up with a 100% LRC suit and luckily I had today off so I have been on LS training my magery/eval/med.
I was able to GM med/focus and am now in the 90s for my magery/eval. Havent had the need to work magery in what seems like years but it seems to be easier now lol. Although it slows down once you hit around 85
I will be able to get out there and make some money soon....only I just dont know what kind of a mage I want to be here lol

Derium of ls

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe thank you!
Actually my first day running around New Haven two players saw me in my newbie clothes and offered to help me so I got set up with a 100% LRC suit and luckily I had today off so I have been on LS training my magery/eval/med.
I was able to GM med/focus and am now in the 90s for my magery/eval. Havent had the need to work magery in what seems like years but it seems to be easier now lol. Although it slows down once you hit around 85
I will be able to get out there and make some money soon....only I just dont know what kind of a mage I want to be here lol

you should have asked me! I would have given you everything you needed =)

but let me know, I will be more than happy to help out a fellow Mage Tower brother =)

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh, well I dont normally like to ask for things, and even after posting I kicked myself, but I'm on a good start now! the suit I have isnt the best but very greatfull to have it