• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greeting Napa. A faction question or two...

G

Do many of you folk play the faction system? Can any one enlighten us to the state of Magencia here? CoM base is there, what state is it in?

I

imported_Cysphruo

very few play factions on napa, its mostly just theifs who steal the sigils and want to be the factions commanders to place vendors

F

Foamy Squirrel

factions been dead a long time
last time i remember doing factions was to sigil up my items

G

I havn't been in a faction in years. I wish something could be done to make it valuable again.

G

The question about the CoM base on Napa came up on the faction forums. There is a lot of renewed interest in that forum. If you have any thoughts, please feel free to take a look.

I

imported_Tina Small

I did a quick run through all the shards last night to find out the status of the boat teleporter from the Trinsic docks to the Magincia docks in Felucca. (I was adding the info to a post on the Factions forum about the COM base.) I couldn't get to the Trinsic docks on Napa last night with my newb character because all the entry points to that area seemed to be blocked (lowered portcullis at one end of the wall and a wall that blocks the sidewalk by the inn).

Does the boat teleporter between Fel Trinsic and Fel Magincia on Napa still work? Can you get to the Trinsic docks in Felucca on Napa if you happen to have a rune for the dock area, or is it a no-recall zone? (I'm assuming you can get to the Trinsic docks on a boat but didn't have enough gold to buy a boat.)

Thanks.