• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Greater Dragons?

S

slim_the_dim

Hi, at what skill level can you start provoking two greater dragons on each other, and can you ever? The stratics barding difficulty calculator doesn't contain them!

Also, two more questions:

1. I realized that I should've locked music at 100 to maximize gain on provocation, but is there any use to locking it now at 109, or even lowering it to 100 again?

2. The disco provocation bonus i've heard about, does that implicitly help provocation +5 points even when not active?

// Slim

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Greater dragons will typically have a barding difficulty of 160, since they are so tough (some of the weaker ones may have 155). As for the Barding Calculator, you can substitute Ancient Wyrms as your surrogate Greater Dragon.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi, at what skill level can you start provoking two greater dragons on each other, and can you ever? The stratics barding difficulty calculator doesn't contain them!

Also, two more questions:

1. I realized that I should've locked music at 100 to maximize gain on provocation, but is there any use to locking it now at 109, or even lowering it to 100 again?

2. The disco provocation bonus i've heard about, does that implicitly help provocation +5 points even when not active?

// Slim
once your over 100 you get a bonus from the music.
so if your playing and gaining as you go then it dosnt matter.
now your powergaming and doing it to get the skill to cap FAST then yes you need to lower your music to GM and lock it there.

disco provo bonus...... huh?