• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Great skilling speed in TC3 - Love you Dev's

G

I really like the crazy skilling bug, if it is a bug in TC3. I am surprised more people haven't been talking about it. I love it and would like it to be a permanent aspect of the game. It gives you a greater degree of freedom of play than dependence on populated skill houses to get your skills. I guess I should say to some skill houses. If your like I am and need to skill you automatically go to the house that has the most skillers. Makes sense as your skill % will be higher. NOW though you can go to any skill house you want to and not be dependent on numbers and %'s, YAY. Freedom of personal choice, I really like it. IMHO It's the greatest.

I am finding myself enjoying the game more and spending more time enjoying where I am and who I'm with as well. Skilling has never been this much fun.

When will this COOL BUG be coming to EA Land??? Please, please, please.