• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS Great Lakes Newsletter

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zynia submitted a new Article:

Weekly Newsletter

Before I overload you on past and upcoming events, I'd like to take a moment to re-introduce myself. Some of you may know me, and some may not.. I'm Zynia or a Crack Fiend and Emelyne Shay. I've been hanging around Great Lakes since about 1999, I hailed from Catskills (role playing with a cloak if you can believe that...) and messed around on Test Rewards 1 for a bit after that. That's where I met Celes, and for those of you who remember that was like the longest running Test server like ever! After they wiped it, Celes was all, "I got a small tower on GL, lets go"- and here I am! Still kickin'. I enjoy absolutely everything from decorating to house customization, paperdoll fashion,...

Read more about this article here...