• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Great Lakes] Looking to get into Factions.

A

Abyss

Hey all,
I have always wanted to get into factions but have never really done it. So I am completely unaware of how things work. When getting into factions what is the best temp to start out with? I have been PVP'ing for the last couple years but it seems factions is a whole new ball of wax.

Is there a guild on GL that would be willing to explain the running of things? If so ICQ me at 363788004, I would be much appreciative.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,
I have always wanted to get into factions but have never really done it. So I am completely unaware of how things work. When getting into factions what is the best temp to start out with? I have been PVP'ing for the last couple years but it seems factions is a whole new ball of wax.

Is there a guild on GL that would be willing to explain the running of things? If so ICQ me at 363788004, I would be much appreciative.
Use the template you are best at. There are a lot of good pvpers in factions now that a lot of guilds have joined up. There should be sticky thread that explains the factions. The best way to get into the swing of things though is to get into the factions with a guild. Talk to some of the TB guilds, they are nice folks.