• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Great Lakes] Buying "green" tagged items.

S

Sir Willy

Buying ALL non blessed "Green" Taged Robes and Cloaks. Hit me up here with a reply,PM or on icq 141784087. Thank you.

S

Sir Willy

Buying All non blessed "Green" taged items on Greatlakes. If you have enough on a shard i will consider an xfer. Please hit me up with a reply,Pm, or via icq.

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Might want to steer more towards robes and cloaks and items with high cloth return rate ;)

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry about it Malador, it has no reference to you, or Felucca. But I appreciate you're support in this Trammeliffic thread!

Orvago

Stratics' Finest
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Merged your UO Rares post here. Please choose one forum or the other. If you'd rather have it over in UO Rares, PM me or reply here and either Black_Sun or I will be happy to move your trade there.

Thanks!