• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Great Lakes] 2.0 Recruitment Re-opened - Taking on 2 mages

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We group mages between 8:00 p.m. and 12:00 p.m. CST.

Both a blue and red mage are required. Blue mage preferably a parry mage but if you have a different build we'll take it into consideration. Red mage must be a necro mage.

Both characters must have a free hand to drink potions without disarming something first. Template advice and suggestions on how to do this are available if you are new to PvP.

Assistance with armor and silver for faction artifacts will be provided once you prove yourself a worthwhile and dedicated member.

We offer very organized group PvP with instruction for players who are interested in starting to PvP but do not wish to be guilded with blatant speedhackers.

All guilded characters must be in the Minax faction.

After midnight we usually group on Team Sniper, which is top secret so I cannot divulge further information.

PM me here or on UOPvP and I will get back to you.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why did my posts get deleted? Show a little respect for the greatest factioner in UO history.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
why did my posts get deleted? Show a little respect for the greatest factioner in UO history.
I told the mods how you single handedly ruined a fun UO guild for WOW and they agreed to Nazi Moderate you.

F

Foolish

Ok so i have a red necromage with the mage wep **** going on. I dont have a blue parry mage tho guess that cant be to hard to make. Im not really used to team fighting but i am willing to learn.