• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grass & Snow tiles

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I thought this publish was supposed to make grass and snow tiles stackable?

If so it has failed. Mine do NOT stack.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Why not? they don't work either? Did anybody test this stuff prior to it going live? Isn't that what the TC is for and then what 'origin' is for? ... Testing? Any news devs on when snow and grass will be stackable?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would think no one had snow or grass on TC. Origin reported it on the first day they got the publish. My guess they couldn't fix it in time for the WW Publish and it's not a big enough issue to stop the rollout to the other shards.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah I didn't copy a char over to test with the snow/grass tiles so couldn't test it there, but the minute it was on Origin EVERYONE tested it and reported the issue, so yeah we did our job :) And Kyronix is hot on the trail as usual, he'll get 'er dun no worries :)