• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Granny made it to Holly 49!!

G

Granjell

Never thought I'd see the day, but this morning, thanks to some plucky randoms, we did a six toon VP and got Granny Jellyroll Jabberbumble into her Holly 49 suit. Needless to say, I'm gonna need a boatload of factories if I want to get her next promotion. I'm gonna try my darndest to max at this Sunday's run, cuz it's thanks to the Sunday runs that I ever got her out of the Cold Caller suit so many months ago.

So if you are on at all this afternoon, tonite, this evening, in the wee hours, etc., look for me in the SBHQ. (I'll probably need a ride to the River when I get back on....):gun:

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Woo Hoo!!!! Awesome Marge. I will try my best to get on and help you with those factories. Not sure when but I will!! Congrats in advance!!! My McWolfs have sound (aoogah) now so maybe I can even get their suits in the process!!

R

ROSIE T

I will hanging out in the factories this weekend also, so if there is a way for us to hook up, I'd love to run them with you.

S

Stubby

:cheerleader::danceb::cheerleader:

WOO HOO!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!

(turns green with envy, then realizes thats just her piggy pigment)

LOL!!!
Congrats!

L

Little Sadie

WTG Marge!! Good luck with those merits. You will love being able to vp anytime you want though!

L

loadexfa

NICE!!! Big hugs and congrats from the pink mouse.

Josh

T

toontownhappy

Major congratulations! I'll be thinking of ya on Sunday! :hug:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

WTG Marge. I know its been a LONG road to the top but so much fun now that your there. Good luck on your KEY run!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Marge, checked and you werent there. I sat in your room staring at you a little while and gave up (well I gardened too)!! I will check back late tonight.....maybe around 11 or 11:30 my time. Hope to catch you!! Susan

S

Sarcatstic

Very nice! By the way I'll be lurking around sell hq also since i got to 49 this morning....LOL Lets see that should be 7 factories with invasions plus a few.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hopefully you got them all!! I just checked and hung around a few minutes and you were logged off. I will be a round a little tomorrow (later today?) and will check on you!

G

Granjell

Would you believe I lost my mind and let the kids have a sleepover? I couldn't get River and so I've only got about 1000 of my 5500 (man it's hard, in the other districts not a lot of toons have speedchat plus and NO ONE wants a long run.) Currently in the Boro trying again....

S

Sally Bumblefoot

LOL Well, I logged on as soon as I read this but no granny!! I will keep checking back. I can get to river without a problem. If you know when you will be on, please post so I can try to get on the same time!!

A

andy1796

I'm gonna be in your last mission. I don't care if you don't let me. I'll sneak in. lol

Plus, message me if you're gonna be on. I'll do some factories with you.

G

Granjell

I'm ready.... promotion....I'm ready....promotion!! Yee Haw! Thanks to Susan/Sally B and Sandi/Stubby and Soup/omg I don't know his first name but he's awesome/and Quackers - I got my merits yesterday!! I thank everyone for all of their offers of help. Andy, you are most welcome, so you won't have to sneak in. We'll have a great group tonite, I am certain! See ya's later!

S

Stubby

I am so excited for you!! That is an accomplishment, :danceb:, I will be there for you on!!! I dont know which toon I will bring, though.

:grouphug: Here is a little luv to cheer you on!! And you are very welcome, even though I needed the merits too!:D

Sandi

S

Squeaker

Congrats Marge! I knew you could do it - we all love those factories so much!

A

andy1796

Now you made it to 50 and you're maxed. I bet it feels good.

S

Sally Bumblefoot

CONGRATS MARGE!!!! YOU ROCK!! Thanks for the invite. What an awesome run!! Now if Steve holds true and comes back you can join us for our marathons!!!:thumbup1:

L

loadexfa

Good job Marge! Even with the VP cheating (at least 20 laff he took was cheap) nobody went sad. No sadness is always a good run :-D

Josh

R

ROSIE T

Congratulations! Hope you had fun last night and enjoyed every minute of it!

G

Granjell

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!! It was the Best!!! Sorry I had to leave right before CFO because we had a severe thunderstorm blow through and the power kept flickering, so I decided to play it safe and shut down. But I did get back on to help with the revenge run for Jess and Brandon. What a great feeling to be able to help without having to get merits first! That is what really psychs me about the key. I would always feel bad that I couldn't help someone who went sad. Now I can -- Woo Hoo!!

Precious (Susan)
Little Stubby Twiddletoes (Sandi)
Bostin Blacky McWolf (Joe)
Soup and Quackers (Kyle)
Good ol' Dinky (Andy)
Sir Crumblebrains (Josh)
Little Oldman (Doc)

Thanks once again! You guys are TRULY AWESOME!!

P

Pinky Pepperpow

YOU GO GIRL! Sorry I missed the big event, but not sorry that I missed it cuz I was in Mexico getting massages and pampered everyday....te-he!

On to law!