• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Granite not stacking?

C

Connor_Graham

I believe someone mentioned pre-patch granite would not stack, but new granite obtained would.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dang I kept a spare account open to hold it all so I could stack it when the publish hit. I'll be making a ton of furniture if this is true.

A

Adder_Atl

Arcane Gems are not stacking as well.

My bag of Sand has stacked nicely though.

Any other pre patch stuff not working?

F

Fink

Dang I kept a spare account open to hold it all so I could stack it when the publish hit. I'll be making a ton of furniture if this is true.
Eee, similar issue here. I have a secure full of savage kin paint I was hoping to stack, heh..

D

Devil_Woman

Eee, similar issue here. I have a secure full of savage kin paint I was hoping to stack, heh..
I just stacked all my savage kin paint. They stacked fine. The stack does not give the number of items in it, only the weight, but they DID all stack.

All my pre-patch sand stacked and gave the total number in the stack. No color of granite I already had on hand would stack, though. Same for arcane gems.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I built an entire house from shadow granite.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So anything prepatch will not stack ? Like arcane gems, chocolate stuff?

Yikes if so what a mean old dang trick, :(

F

Fink

I just stacked all my savage kin paint. They stacked fine. The stack does not give the number of items in it, only the weight, but they DID all stack.

All my pre-patch sand stacked and gave the total number in the stack. No color of granite I already had on hand would stack, though. Same for arcane gems.
Oh, awesome, not all bad (well, annoying) news then. I get to free up some lockdowns tomorrow then :D

D

Devil_Woman

SOME pre-patch things are stacking. Sand, savage kin paint, and tribal berries I have gotten to stack. All are pre-patch. Tribal berries are having the same issue with not giving a total number of the stack, just the weight. None of my chocolate ingredients are stacking.

I don't have any pre-patch cooking items to test. I tried checking the list I found at uo.com for anything I might have to test, but I must be looking at an unupdated list as chocolate stuff was not on it.

So far I have tested (all pre-patch): All colors of stone, four types of chocolate ingredients (don't remember all the names right now), arcane gems, sand, savage kin paint, and tribal berries. Besides the cooking stuff, what else is supposed to stack with this publish? I'll pop into UO and test anything I have on-hand.

D

Doireann

all Ingredients pre patch for me aren't stacking. But tribal berries are stacking.