• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Grand Opening North Luna Ice Rink

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Evening;
Please feel free to attend the North Luna Ice Skating Rink ...

Just go out the North Exit of Luna, its right at the end of the Luna road ....

Refreshments and a cozy fire are provided for those Skaters who are tired or perhaps would just like to " cozy up to a nice fire. "

I hope everyone has a great tiem whenever they visit :love:

Ciara

M

Moonwynd

Whew! Ice skating was a blast but I really enjoyed sitting by the hearth and sipping egg nog. Nicely done! :thumbup:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Out of curiosity...

How do you feel about blood on your ice?

*ideas are forming*

Icy melee tournament anyone?

Oh yeah, and thanks for the fun place to go!

C

Corvak

Yeah...we should have a Catskills League. The PGoH and UP teams would make a perfect long standing rivalry :) The Olympus Titans vs. The Jolly Roger Pirates...(yar!)

...and Toronto would still not win the cup! (Har har!)

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello;

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post any pictures myself (seems the program I had downloaded is missing a file :( ) but Vallend our Catskills Reporter was nice enough to make a quick stop by and slide on in .. there's also refreshments upstairs :p if you can make it there along with a nice fireplace to warm up in front of..

Vallends Images: http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=1093809#post1093809

See you there ....
Ciara