• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Grand Champion Jhelom Pitfights January 2010

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey everyone... I know about the Grand Champion Jhelom Pitfights 2011... which was a 4/4 green dragon scale tunic given out to the 4 team members of the winning team in some huge tournament... so I was just wondering more or less what these 3 were that I have from the previous year? How rare, 3/3? How valuable perhaps? Peace guys and thanks for any info.

Grand Champion Jhelom Pitfights.jpg

And also these that I found. Are these just normal, berserker red, 'named with 8th year vet. tool' items... or from something special? I've been wondering for forever, so thanks for any information all.

Eryx & Arbiter.jpg

Last edited:

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
Id probably be interested in the tunics at more than 50 million. Toss me an ICQ though because it is very hard from the pictures to tell what it looks like, if there is one or two of them, etc. I'd like to see what they look like being worn?

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're correct on the axe and gloves. Nothing special about them. Just dyed berserker red and named with the engraving tools.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you decide not to do an auction on the tunics please give me the opportunity to outbid someone. thanks.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks guys for the info, glad I got some confirmation on the gloves/axe so I can move them out. If anyone can shed some light on the rarity or anything else about those tunics please let me know... I wouldn't be too comfortable selling until I found out something about them. @Longtooths If I do sell, I'll try to give you guys all a chance... unless someone throws me a bone that's too big to chew or something crazy. :) :) Peace guys, I'm really just hoping to find out what these were for sure before any sells.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Those tunics look familiar, pretty sure these were handed out on Europa, there was a guild there (maybe still exists?) that would do the jhelom pit fights/war games consistently over the years. Think the guild name was [TK] Knights Templar

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone for advice. Does anyone have any clue on the rarity on the tunics though? I found that for 2011, only 4 were given to the winners; anyone from Europa know more by chance? I've gotten offers of up to 100m ea. per tunic... but I couldn't let the 3 go for that.... if they were the only 3 or something I'd hate to break up the set. This is the tunic on a mannequin for the guy who sent me a pm wanting to see it. Thanks again ya'll.

Champion Tunic.jpg

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i agree, keep lookin for info. if those are the only 3 that exist then 100m each is low. maybe more exist though. i'm sure someone knows the story regarding them, whether or not the players that know are still around is another thing.

To me Grand Champion means just 1 champion, so to me there should only be one of these. I'd be curious to learn the story behind them

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@Polaris75, can you tell me where to find that mannequin, so I can collect the data for those tunics? :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Logging in now :)

Chanel #1

Adventurer
Are you sure these came from Europa? They are from the same era as other event tournaments from Legends. I suggest turning this into an auction if you plan to sell.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are you sure these came from Europa? They are from the same era as other event tournaments from Legends. I suggest turning this into an auction if you plan to sell.
Brian told me the same thing, he advised me that it might be from Legends. These also are not in anybody's lists as far as we know.... so I don't believe anyone owns this currently.... at least among all of us. I believe I will auction 1 of these. Give me a little time to make a new post today and I will tag you guys all back. Thanks for the advise guys... these might be the only ones from 2010.