• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goza placement Still Broken *Sighs*

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok... Well I can't think of any other objects to test this with although doom books come to mind but I never bothered using them. You can no longer place gozas on rubble doc pieces. *Sighs* There goes the best surprise for my tutorials =( Previously this was possible you could put a table down throw a rubble dock tile on it and use goza click doc tile and BAM instant raised goza... Was the Greatest Thing In the world... We need this ability back it makes deco so much less limited... and If we get this ability back I'll be sure to go over the many uses in my tutorial but for now were kinda hosed... =( it seems multi tiled item placement is back to normal, though I didn't do extensive testing I got to bumed by my favorite deco tool getting the nerf stick.

The loss of this ability will at least for now unless I can find a replacement item so start looking, but will for now make some of the things I was planing on showing you folks impossible untill further notice.

Sorry I kept the secret.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well this takes me right back to my patch/publish/release confusion..... are the fixes that went to Origin now live on all shards? or are you working on test or Origin?

P

Paidric

Put a castle ladder, walk it up to any of the 3 possible heights.
Double click the goza, target yourself.
Insta goza in 3 possible heights.

That's how I did my keeps, well I hope it's not broken :)

Doom books require 2 books to be piled up.

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ladder goza placement is fine now... This is more useful though it works places with roofs. Er well it did work, and yes the patch is on all shards now.

T

Tazar

Yesterday, Chrissay said the patch is still only on Origin, but it does seem some things have changed... hopefully more is coming!

S

Sanlek

Goza mats are working on Pacific...thanks a bunch!!! :D:bowdown:

Halloween090001.jpg

My friend even sacrificed herself on the guillotine for the "thank you" screenshot!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is still broken if you actually read this thread.... there was however another thread that that response may have been more appropriate for.

S

Sanlek

Yea I had already re-posted yesterday my reply in another thread right after replying here.

While we're being precise, it is not a TOTAL loss in that I thought I'd mention that I was able to place a square Gozas, raise it to the max with an Interior Decorator tool, place another SG beneath that and raise that too (to the max where it overlaped the first placement). This does not work with regular Goza.

As for saving time decorating...I feel for the author and hope he can do what he planned to do, soon....double/triple stacking yada yada.

Well the thread title then in not entirely true...just a good attention grabber. Probably should have just moved on and ignored this thread.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic ??? Still ^(& broken

I still cannot place my curtains in an area to cover my entrances to my upper rooms at my castle.

NOR

Can i place my mini houses on top of gozas to comnplete my hedge maze.

I am still wating for the head of the Dev that caused this decorating travesty.

Who really cared about gargoyle dressers on top of gargoyle couches what effect did that have that caused just about every decorating trick to get eliminated.

:gee:

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Atlantic ??? Still ^(& broken

delete the damn gargoyle dresseres & revert what ever they did & let us deco right again :(

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Atlantic ??? Still ^(& broken

I still cannot place my curtains in an area to cover my entrances to my upper rooms at my castle.

NOR

Can i place my mini houses on top of gozas to comnplete my hedge maze.

I am still wating for the head of the Dev that caused this decorating travesty.

Who really cared about gargoyle dressers on top of gargoyle couches what effect did that have that caused just about every decorating trick to get eliminated.

:gee:
weins201, I just tried the mini-house deeds on both types of square goza and had no trouble with them, so you might want to check on lower levels and see if there's something else preventing placement? also, if you're using the goza to get the mini's to the correct height, you don't need to..... mini's will raise with a deco tool which is how I got them centered on the goza

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty Devil got it all worked out but still no Curtains working over doorways

Heres a pic of my maze,

I know its small but i still havnt figured out how to place bigger pics

Attachments