• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors of Sosaria

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hoping to select a buff for Yew not being used in another of the towns. If we work together we can assure that each town has something to offer their citizens. Can you please list which trade deals you are going to utilize in your respective towns.

Thank you in advance.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Ouija was hoping to place the Spell Damage Increase trade but will talk to the Rangers of course, the citizens of the city of course are the most important!
I have placed gold on the stone and a ballot box as well. I am hoping to get some citizen feedback before I select one.
The question I placed was if they'd like the Swing Speed Increase over my choice of Spell Damage Increase.

Dag Nabbit

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ouija was hoping to place the Spell Damage Increase trade but will talk to the Rangers of course, the citizens of the city of course are the most important!
I have placed gold on the stone and a ballot box as well. I am hoping to get some citizen feedback before I select one.
The question I placed was if they'd like the Swing Speed Increase over my choice of Spell Damage Increase.
My character,Jon Marcus,would love a SDI buff.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trinsic will keep the HCI unless I get a different one requested.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ouija was hoping to place the Spell Damage Increase trade but will talk to the Rangers of course, the citizens of the city of course are the most important! I have placed gold on the stone and a ballot box as well. I am hoping to get some citizen feedback before I select one.
Flutter, thank you for this. I've put up a post on our guild forum asking for opinions and will get back to you ASAP.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I promised the Swing Speed buff for Britain, i cant change it untill next week tho (maybe tomorrow) Im not personally set on the buff its just something i promised so feel i should keep it that way. I feel like some of my supporters who were happy about the buff arent avid rpers so it might be hard to ask them about a change. So unless i find that theres overwhelming support for another buff itll be Swing Speed in Britain.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am looking at going with the Society of Engineers which offer a 3% bonus to dexterity. If any citizen of Yew would like otherwise, please let me know by the end of this week.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
As requested by majority vote by the citizens and Rangers of Spiritwood, Skara Brae, and outlying areas, Governor Ouija has selected the Guild of Assassins: +5% Swing Speed Increase city buff for her townspeople. This buff will continue throughout her leadership or until a need for change should arise.

My sister, the Governor Ouija of Skara may make an account here so I can stop posting all her messages for her.