• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Governor of Minoc requests audience with the Realm's Governors

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hail! Lord of Elven Song and Governor of Minoc, Inkboy, humbly requests the presence of all Governors for an informal meet and greet at the Elven Song Community Center, Luna.

At this starting point in our relationship, I find it invaluable that we meet on neutral grounds without pretense or agenda.

It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the Community Center, so that we may have a private meeting regarding the state of our Realm and the potential of alliances.

At current, the Township of Elven Song and The City of Minoc supports the causes of Yew, Skara Brae, New Magencia and Vesper.

While we fully support the late Governess, Pandora of Britain, we shall review the causes of the cities current Governor for the benefit of the Realm and seek to find amicable relations. However, be it known, that Elven Song and the City of Minoc shall continue to support Pandora and her efforts for the beloved Capital City despite her not holding the Governor's seat.

Kindly reply with your availability to meet and discuss the future of our Realm, so that we may agree upon a suitable date and time to assemble.

Yours for the People,

Inkboy
Governor of Minoc, Lord of Elven Song

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trust and believe that her ladyship the Countess of Britain Pandora de Romanus, duly appointed by Lord British, shall always do for her people.

I am still and will always be the People's Countess. The noble with a true care for what the city of Britain stands for... a cultural place with deep history where arts are shared and celebrated. The written works of the citizens of not just Britain but everywhere will always be a huge part of the city she loves and one she will ensure remains so.

The people of Catskills undoubtedly and irrefutably voted for me. I thank each and every one of you for that. Afterall, you did ask me to run again... and when you ask, I cannot tell you no.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the Governess Of Vesper i would be happy to do this Lord Inkboy, and most of Citizens of Vesper still feel that Lady Pandora is the true Governess of our lovely Capital City and know and has seen how much she has done for the city also

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message returned, written in large, flowing script on a paper embossed with the likeness of a solitary tree.)

To the Governor of Minoc,
I shall be happy to attend a meeting of the Governors of the land.
Aedon Durreah-Governor of Yew

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Please allow me to relay the date and time to Lucidity, she does not have the means of communication and access that I do, but I am sure she would be happy to attend.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*A letter is sent to the Governor's Office of Minoc by a grump-looking warrior who is obviously resentful at having to play errand-boy for his new Governor*

Governor Inkboy,

I'll attend your meeting but consider it a personal favor if you're not too cheap on the drink. I prefer whiskey myself, but I'll settle for ale. Make sure it's decent too and none of that watered down **** and I prefer it's served by a pretty girl. None too old and with a face as unlike an orc's ass as possible. I also like those big chairs arms on the side and a comfortable seat cushion. For this Britain business, I've little care as I've already appointed a Lord Bard for my city, but I'll make certain the valiant companies of Jhelom are prepared to fight for the highest bidder, if needed.

- Governor Rorik of Jhelom

Last edited:

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*A letter returned via Ranger Scout*

Congratulations, Master Ink, on your win!

I will gladly meet with you. Currently my availability is anytime after 8 bells past noon. This opens up as of Saturday, considerably. I do have patients still to see, but generally I can manage those around most other things.

Sincerely,

Gillian Gryphon
Governor, Skara Brae
Seeker, Rangers of Spiritwood

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
* Posted at the Governor's offices, throughout Trammel *

Thank you for your kind and expeditious response. I look forward to the pleasure of your company and will, indeed, have refreshments on hand during our meeting.

I propose that we meet at 8:30pm on this Friday the 19th. If you are not currently aware of the Community Center's location, in Luna, I would be happy to have my aides provides gates for your arrival. Otherwise, the Community Center is located out of Luna's North gate and then a quick ride straight towards the mountains.

Depending on available seating, or events, we may move the meeting next door to the Memorial Palace. A fitting place to discuss politics, among the spirits of the honorable.

I humbly await your confirmation.

Warm Regards,

IW<>Minoc

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*A letter returned*

Dear Sir,
You may wish to check in on the schedule of the other Governors, but on Friday the 19th there is a planned Christmas Caroling. We hope to bring some joy to the Dark father and perhaps lighten his mood.

Aedon Durreah
Governor of Yew

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Indeed, this is such a busy time for most. Having reviewed schedules, in more detail, it seems like Saturday the 20th does not have anything on agenda (that I have noticed) -- If this is indeed the case, does the time of 8:30pm still work? I would like to get an RSVP of Governor's who will be in attendance. Your visit is appreciated, as there are several of you I have yet to have had the pleasure of meeting. It would be nice to go forward, into the New Year and into our terms with an understanding of one another.

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Unfortunately, I can't make the night of the 20th, but I'm sure we can talk over ICQ to find a time for me to meet with you if I can't make the main meeting.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
as of right now i am the same. the holiday season is a bizzy time in my house, but i will not make any proms, if i am on i will let you know in guild chat other then if i am not we will have to set something up i am sorry

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
((shakes head... removes and looks at glasses....))

Well I am glad you are seeing what I have been missing when it comes to open spots on the Calendar.

Since this is a very hectic time for so many, I will make it much easier and extend the invite (as I have) and allow the Governor's to find a time that is must fitting for their schedules.

I will gladly work around the time of everyone else to, hopefully, ensure we can have an enjoyable conversation face to face, as a group.

Thank you, Aedon, for letting me know of another event... the first one I dug up was on the 21st.

:: Smiles ::

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grins*
This is just a very busy time of the year and small things may go unnoticed.