• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Governor Meeting

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Governor Meeting November 6th, 8pm EST at Castle Blackthorn. All governors are requested to attend. Subjects on the agenda will be the state of the Dragons, and what to do with the Evil Alchemist!

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Turn the Evil Alchemist into good alcoholic drinks brewers, of course!

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Governor Meeting November 6th, 8pm EST at Castle Blackthorn. All governors are requested to attend. Subjects on the agenda will be the state of the Dragons, and what to do with the Evil Alchemist!
Turn the Evil Alchemist into good alcoholic drinks brewers, of course!
Heh that should make for some powerful brews. Hee Hee :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I say for the evil alchemist place a spell of biding on them so that every time they try to do evil it is reversed into something good. As for the Dragons I think they would make very nice town guardians to guard the towns and let no evil pass unless you are in Fel Hee Hee then it's everyone for themselves. :mylittlepony:

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I think the King will want to keep the Alchemist in his little lantern and hang it in a dark dungeon... who knows.