• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Meeting 8-14-16

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Governor Meeting 8-14-16

Governor's Meeting 8-14-16
Roll Call:
HRM Blackthorn
Governors;
April Showers
Dezerai
Magrathea
Queen Mum

((OOC, due to the weather with power surges this event was cut short very early))

Arriving at the Council meeting room inside Castle Blackthorn Dezerai quickly moved to her seat while all presented exchanged hails and hello across the table.

Dezerai: Hi
Queen Mum: :)
Queen Mum: Hello to all :)
Magrathea: Hello
Dezerai: *waves to all*
King Blackthorn: Greetings governors
April Showers: Hi
Dezerai: Greeting sire
Queen Mum: Hail King

King Blackthorn: I am pleased to see you here this eve
King Blackthorn: Any news of the realm?...
Read more about this article here...

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Very sad that the EM's attitude has led to this: Only 4 Governors at the meeting and several who have quit. Leaving even MORE ungoverned towns.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Check your PM. Anyone else that wishes to be an governor there are a three cities still with no Governor. A little role play with the EM is fun. All you have to do is request it, either in game at a council meeting or email it to EM Willow. For myself here on Sonoma I chose to run on Moonglow, while on Siege I had my miner email the King requesting the postion.

Now its not maintory that you hold events in your city but if you have the time and resourses it can be fun. Recently Vesper and Moonglow team up for a white net toss. It was a lot of fun and I am sure all there enjoy the action that evening. We not sure if we will be able to have another this month as Vesper governor is really busy with the real world, we hope to have another such event in Sept.

As a city governor you can request deco for your city. Very useful during the holidays. I took a tour of the stones and here they all are.

Image2.jpg Image4.jpg

Image6.jpg Image8.jpg

Image10.jpg Image12.jpg

Image14.jpg Image16.jpg

Image18.jpg

Give it a try you may like it :)

Last edited:

Vershawn

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you hold office in another town other then the town you belong too?