• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Gooch Campaign Platform

the_gooch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Vendor Fee Finance Reform™ - Reduce vendor fees on Siege Perilous to 1/3 their current rate. Vendor fees should not be 3x versus normal shards. Expensive NPC prices promote production and the sale of player crafted tools. But vendor fees do the exact opposite where players are encouraged to sell items out of game, usually on Stratics, instead of loading their in-game vendors with items.

2. Expanded Encampment System from New Magincia to Minoc. New Magincia should not have a monopoly of the Stalls for either Animal Brokers & Commodity Brokers. There is room for 4 stalls right outside Minoc Stables. It's the perfect place where all 4 can be placed in a row. If they are placed here, they would not interfere with any future housing (and it just happens to be right next to The Black Market). It's an ideal location for an Animal Broker, the stable 1 screen away for customers to stable their new pet. But Minoc is also an ideal town for Commodity Brokers since the town is famously rich with all types of the natural resources. These 4 stalls should be recognized by the Bazaar Authority, hereby, as stalls M1, M2, and M3.

http://www.uoguide.com/Encampment_System

3. A 2nd permanent small forge & anvil placed on the Northeast side of the Minoc Mines. It's a large mine and we shouldn't discriminate.

The people of Minoc(South Barter Town) have spoken!

EDIT: Oh... and since everyone is asking: Minoc is AGAINST item insurance on siege.

Last edited:

Pignasty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As The Gooch's attorney, I advise you all to come and play and spend your money in the teeming forests, rolling hills, and ocean views of Beautiful Barter Town.*

*and the saucy night life! **

** and fill your pockets before you come.***

*** a percentage of all proceeds will go toward the Governor Gooch Legal Defense Fund.

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I am made governor, I promise that Chad will personally Sexington each and every constituent!

I will also add leaves to every tree and spawn 1 HP harrowers for every newbie! And trained horses will lure Champions from spawn locations to get guard whacked and literally rain gold upon you!

So... Uh, vote, 'n stuff.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I am made governor, I promise that Chad will personally Sexington each and every constituent!

I will also add leaves to every tree and spawn 1 HP harrowers for every newbie! And trained horses will lure Champions from spawn locations to get guard whacked and literally rain gold upon you!

So... Uh, vote, 'n stuff.
and will there be candy in every loot table?!?!?