• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Governor-Elect makes plea to Citizens of the Realm

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Prior to my run for Governorship of Minoc and even more so now, I spend much time wandering our beautiful city, surveying the lands and structures while putting quill to ink and penning areas of interest for change or improvements.

What saddens me the most, is the lack of Citizens that I see within our town. It is merely a shell of what it was once was; A problem I know is shared with many of the cities throughout Trammel.

As the sister city to Vesper and one with deep heritage and known for it's love of the crafts, I ask for those who have yet to claim a city of their own to consider coming to Minoc and take stock for making it your home city. To have a voice and a hand in it's revitalization.

To the occupants of Vesper, I offer a place to expand your homestead in friendship and alliance with the guild K^S.

Should my efforts to fulfill the desires of Governor's past lead to the expansion of a trade port, Minoc will be poised to offer incredible resources and easy access from most any destination.

As well and in an effort to bring culture and entertainment to the city, plans are being drafted to bring such inclusions so that they will become a part of the, growing, environment.

However, I need you to call it home. While visitors bring vitality to any community, it is it's residents that are the heart and soul of it.