• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Gov. Ariana Erikkson Seeks Re-Election

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My fellow Minoceans!

I urge you to vote for me as re-election comes up. As your governor, I have managed to push along our request for the addition of an expansive dock to the city. That is currently in the works, and I'd love to see it through to fruition.

As usual our focus on the core of Minoc, its mines, continues to drive my campaign. Look forward to our ever popular Miner's Tournament (with a few changes to improve it!) and the addition of two new events:

Brawler's Club
Rule #1... we do not talk about Brawler's Club. Rule #2... we do not talk about Brawler's Club. Rule #3... we DO NOT talk about Brawler's Club. Details are hush hush, duh!

Fastest Smith in the Land
A series of "personalized order deeds" will be requested of our smiths. The smith that completes their order the fastest, with all the requested requirements, earns a spot in the next round... and so on. All smiths will be asked to come prepared with whatever tools & ingots they may need. Grand prize will be 10 million gold!

The current governors are also looking forward to a collaborative auction that will be announced once the election dust settles.

City Buffs
The city of Minoc prides itself on keeping the trade deal with the Mining Cooperative for the +3 Strength Bonus, however I am always available to switch that out should the need arise. My contact info is below.

For any questions, comments, or suggestions... please reach out to me directly at [email protected] or on ICQ at 628135323.

~ Sue.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I wanted to share my little corner of my beloved Minoc. This is the Erikkson Estate that in character has been passed down in Ariana's family for many generations. It is located just north of Minoc's stables. I am very proud to call Minoc my home and to have such a rich story as part of my character's history. Slayer of Bunnys visited the house the first time I held the Miner's Competition to donate shovels. The invitation is open to all to come by and drop me a letter or visit my Governor's Office, first floor and post in that bulletin board any messages for me.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Aedon, it is! I love that house, its soooo Ariana. She's a girly girl... loves her chickens and her garden. :)

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I withdrew my bid for Governor of Minoc last night.

I thank all my supporters but I can no longer stay on this shard.

~ Sue.