• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye dear friends.

M

MandiK

Yep, I'm gone for good. Accounts are cancelled, rares are given away and goodbyes in game have been said. I have had so many amazing times and met some wonderful people. TSO has been a big part of my life the last year & a half, and I will miss it, but I've gotta move on. Time to let go.

Everyone take care, and Happy New Year. I love you guys.

-Mandi K out-

G

Awww *cries* I am so glad I met you. I wish you all the best.

I

imported_SimTripps

MandiK why why WHY?? You'll be missed hun! Take care - enjoy that thing called 'life' that we all miss out on ol...

G

Oh Mandi
(((((( I turned up at a house just as you poofed forever...

I hope everything's OK with you

Wishing you a Happy New Year xxxx

Take care xxxxx

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

Yep, I'm gone for good. Accounts are cancelled, rares are given away and goodbyes in game have been said. I have had so many amazing times and met some wonderful people. TSO has been a big part of my life the last year &amp; a half, and I will miss it, but I've gotta move on. Time to let go.

-Mandi K out-

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna miss your reports. Your pictorial of TC3 was one of the highlights of the past few months.

I know there is life outside TSO, and I wish you all the best. I know you will be much missed in TSO.

I

imported_Spaghetti Legs

Best wishes to you!! I know you'll be missed.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

I wasn't expecting this at all. You were so charming every time we bumped into each other in-game, and out of game, you've been great. I hope you'll still be browsing the boards and putting up with us. You'll be missed greatly.

G

aww Mandi, you will be missed. It was a joy to meet you in game, always smiling and friendly
I wish you all the best for the future. Flying hug to ya, girl!

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Darn Girl!

I'll miss ya! Take care and come back soon!

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Awww, I am sorry to see this Mandi :*(

I hope the best for you, your husband, and your beautiful little girl.

(,,,,,) Hugs (,,,,,)

Love, Cherri

G

Frankly Im stunned.

I wish you had told me yesterday.

Sorry to see you go keep in touch.

G

Sorry to see you leave Mandi, but what you gave me is yours if you decide to return to game. Just concider it in storage. Take care

I

imported_corpatortis

<blockquote><hr>

Yep, I'm gone for good. Accounts are cancelled, rares are given away and goodbyes in game have been said. I have had so many amazing times and met some wonderful people. TSO has been a big part of my life the last year &amp; a half, and I will miss it, but I've gotta move on. Time to let go.

-Mandi K out-

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly?

are you still with Stratics?

G

It's always sad when people leave. Maybe you're just burnt out with the game. We all tend to burn out sometimes.

Good luck with what lies ahead.

G

Oh no, Mandi! I will miss you very much. I hope you will come back one day and please keep in touch.
[cry]

Take care! Thank you again for your friendship and for being part of the TSO community.

S

SilverSpike

MANDI
( who am i going to say O.O to now?
:)(( Crying in rl
But... we had such fun together, such good times. My beautiful sim daughter
( I will miss you forever and i wish you and your family luck in the future. Miss you already,

Love from Daddy
Spike

O.O :p

L

Layla-Playmate

You will be greatly missed Mandi K!!!
Stay in touch

I

imported_Cherri Bear

Jackiee, You and "Suph" go back to your pit. You have done enough damage. &gt;8(

G

<blockquote><hr>

What, I can't say peace out to Mandi?

[/ QUOTE ]

Say, "see ya soon." No need to say "peace out", That's kind of like saying goodbye and no one likes a goodbye. We'll see ya soon Mandi. No one ever leaves TSO.

G

See you later Mandi K!!

Don't let things get too toasty around the house!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

Jackiee, You and "Suph" go back to your pit. You have done enough damage. &gt;8(

[/ QUOTE ]
They have just as much right to be here and post as you do.

Players will always come and go. Hopefully with the upcoming changes there will be more players coming than going.

G

Welcome to Hotel California! You can check out, but you can never leave.

See you soon Mandi.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL -- an argument starting on a good-bye thread too!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, can you believe the nerve?
Anywho.
I have rarely ever seen anyone leave this game for good... I'm sure with all the future changes we'll be seeing many come back!

I

imported_Founder

Yeah, Over/Under she will be back by March '08. Once with TSO, always with TSO. Too bad some people quit as of permanent solution to a temporary problem. They quit and they regret giving out their rares when they come back.

I

imported_Starrfoxx

I didn't see this coming, but I wish you well Mandi.

G

Aww Mandi, you will surely be missed. I know we've had lots of differences in the past, but feel free to swing me a PM if you ever need to talk about anything. I always love to chit chat xD

You were such a fun person to play with in the game. TC3 just won't be the same w/o you I am sure.

C

coyoteee

O Lord. Mandi, my sister, mother, platonic lover, sharer of the O.O (yeah Spike, the O.O you nerd, I do that too remember?), my confidante, my secret lover's wife, my heart and soul...

Don't go. Come back.

Love ya.
~Coyote
:*-(

C

calvinscreeksim

<blockquote><hr>

We'll see ya soon Mandi. No one ever leaves TSO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should we fire up the oven and bake some cookies for the return?

G

<font color="red"> General warning to this thread </font>

I'm not going to pretend to have any idea what all the little undercurrents are going on in this thread and to be perfectly honest, I'm not interested in knowing.
But I am going to respectfully ask that you give it a rest.

Thanks so much for your co-operation.

Polly

G

Take care MandiK

I left TSO for good, I am done with that game. I didn't feel I was being told the trueth vs to the lies.

I am now a paying subscriber to Second Life. I play that game.

I am also playing The Sims 2 and making custom content for the game.

I soon will be making TS2 movies, its just thinking of movie plot and names etc LoL.

Anyways, I have left TSO myself and won't be coming back, I still venture onto the boards, helping with visitor counts etc.

It was a somewhat good run for me as well, but I am done, my money is going to Second Life now.

S

Sativa L

<blockquote><hr>

Take care MandiK

I left TSO for good, I am done with that game. I didn't feel I was being told the trueth vs to the lies.

I soon will be making TS2 movies, its just thinking of movie plot and names etc LoL.

Anyways, I have left TSO myself and won't be coming back, I still venture onto the boards, helping with visitor counts etc.
It was a somewhat good run for me as well, but I am done, my money is going to Second Life now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being a Stratics expert I don't understand "visitor counts"? How does this help TSO? Or does it somehow help Stratics?

(I always wondered why people that don't play anymore bother with the boards, perhaps there is a reason I don't know? Though not as much as I wonder why people would pay for a game they claim to not like and don't pay for. lol.)

As far as people leaving and returning, personally I have seen people leave and not come back, people leave and come back, people leave and come back and then leave and people come back and leave almost every second month. Obviously not "everyone" comes back, but we sure can hope they will!

I always hate to see people leave. TSO is the sum of all players, past and present. We have all impacted this game in some way as this game has impacted us.

Best of luck Mandi

G

I think people who don't play anymore want to keep in contact with friends. Sure they can use yahoo, aim, or some other form of online communication but who's to say they use it? I have other reasons but will not discuss them. I don't want to derail this thread.

G

I have to say my heart always sinks into a depth beyond the unknown when I see people quit this game.

I feel as though I am on the titanic.. "help!" I feel terrible that you are quitting, however I hope you are moving on to greener pastures AND I hope your ship sails smoothly into the sea of life.

G

take care Mandi. I join all the others in saying this game will not be quite as good a place now as it was with you here in it. It's always a shame when a *good* player leaves but to lose two of you! UGH, thats sad. Wishing you the Best!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Take care MandiK

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being a Stratics expert I don't understand "visitor counts"? How does this help TSO? Or does it somehow help Stratics?

(I always wondered why people that don't play anymore bother with the boards, perhaps there is a reason I don't know? Though not as much as I wonder why people would pay for a game they claim to not like and don't pay for. lol.)

As far as people leaving and returning, personally I have seen people leave and not come back, people leave and come back, people leave and come back and then leave and people come back and leave almost every second month. Obviously not "everyone" comes back, but we sure can hope they will!

I always hate to see people leave. TSO is the sum of all players, past and present. We have all impacted this game in some way as this game has impacted us.

Best of luck Mandi

[/ QUOTE ]

Visitor counts like trying to keep THIS BOARD ALIVE, PICKING UP *being not BORING all the time with the same questions being ask over and over and OVER AGAIN !. I'm not the only person that left this game for another !

Secondly, I've played TSO for about 4 1/2 yrs so I've been there. Been there done that !

Why I stayed like I did till the end was when I notice all the old school players begam to leave *some slowly coming back*, I sence there was going be a huge change. People was getting bored and leaving for Second Life, WoW, THERE, RuneScape, even to The Sims 2 offline game. But I stuck it out to SEE if anything would change.

NO, nothing change, we didn't get a update well over a YEAR ! and now let me guess you guys haven't still gotten your 4 th year gift huh? I DIDN'T THINK SO!

No when I heard of THE MERGE OF CITIES and why the money wasn't coming with us, that was the last straw for me. I was paying for a game that was obviously not going anywhere, anytime soon.

HELLO, THEY ARE MAKING A SIMS MOVIE *that will flop in theaters*

You do realize the offline games are being made faster then the updates of TSO.

Late 2008 will be The Sims 3 It will be a full game not a expansion pack (don't believe me, go check out
Snooty Sims =Release Dates of Games .

I just got bored of not seeing updates of the game, the game I was paying for since March 2003.

I played Second Life before, notice it was being updated almost everyday or every other day. They let you know of the update before you log into the grid, so I don't think TSO will be like Second Life in a long run.

Just hitting reply and in my opinion

Does it matter if I still venture onto these boards if I don't play the page anymore. Do you want Sims Stractics to be a ghost town where noone posts hardly ever?

I can tell you one thing, that won't even happen, there are people still posting on these boards now that haven't played TSO in YEARS !

just hitting reply !

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Take care MandiK

[/ QUOTE ]

Best of luck Mandi

[/ QUOTE ]

Visitor counts like trying to keep THIS BOARD ALIVE, PICKING UP *being not BORING all the time with the same questions being ask over and over and OVER AGAIN !. I'm not the only person that left this game for another !

Secondly, I've played TSO for about 4 1/2 yrs so I've been there. Been there done that !

Why I stayed like I did till the end was when I notice all the old school players begam to leave *some slowly coming back*, I sence there was going be a huge change. People was getting bored and leaving for Second Life, WoW, THERE, RuneScape, even to The Sims 2 offline game. But I stuck it out to SEE if anything would change.

NO, nothing change, we didn't get a update well over a YEAR ! and now let me guess you guys haven't still gotten your 4 th year gift huh? I DIDN'T THINK SO!

No when I heard of THE MERGE OF CITIES and why the money wasn't coming with us, that was the last straw for me. I was paying for a game that was obviously not going anywhere, anytime soon.

HELLO, THEY ARE MAKING A SIMS MOVIE *that will flop in theaters*

You do realize the offline games are being made faster then the updates of TSO.

Late 2008 will be The Sims 3 It will be a full game not a expansion pack (don't believe me, go check out
Snooty Sims =Release Dates of Games .

I just got bored of not seeing updates of the game, the game I was paying for since March 2003.

I played Second Life before, notice it was being updated almost everyday or every other day. They let you know of the update before you log into the grid, so I don't think TSO will be like Second Life in a long run.

Just hitting reply and in my opinion

Does it matter if I still venture onto these boards if I don't play the page anymore. Do you want Sims Stractics to be a ghost town where noone posts hardly ever?

I can tell you one thing, that won't even happen, there are people still posting on these boards now that haven't played TSO in YEARS !

just hitting reply !

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, if we forgot to say 'thank you'.....but this thread is about MandiK, please stay on topic.