• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Times tonight

• Thread starter Drunk'n Masta
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drunk'n Masta

Great fight in dispise tonight. The most players feilded I've seen on Napa for awhile. /R/, NERD, ROFL, xkos, )*(, and even random no guildtag blues runn'n arround.

G

Last night was excellent! I hope ROFL sticks with us long enough this time to make for some great times and maybe more people will come, too.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I just got back from a couple month break and its nice to be killing and slaying with the old crew but sadly most people missed when we moved to Baja...now that was a good time. Anyways I'm sure that ROFL will stick around for a bit and give you all a good run for your money. Glad to be back and glad to see nothings changed. Guard zone 4tw

G

Don't go to Yew to fight and you wont have to worry about the GZ. I go to Yew sometimes ... to chat :p

And I was invited to Baja by a few ... I just chose not to go. Napa is my home.

G

Is there any good reason you are being rude? I have praised the fun you guys brought to the shard, and hoped for your staying for a while. I have not been rude or disrespectful to you particularly or ROFL in general. Be nice unless we are on the field, thanks.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup thats right I'm blue. In the whole time that we ran around Baja and Napa I was blue and still am. Every guild should have one blue running around with honor, sacrifice, and compassion(justice was handy but seems useless now).

Polgara

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I noticed a few posts were deleted, a pity. There should be a pvp exclusive thread running here like Sonoma, would keep others up to date with Napa pvp info, reliable or unreliable, flaming or not it doesn't matter. And yes I had alot of fun at despise, as I said before my post was deleted, kudos to ROFL for presenting a challenge and most of all to /R/ for great teamwork. Hope to see more of those fights in the future.