• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Templet for Garg and Imbuing??

Sinful_Candie

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I want to try out this imbuing but my question is... What goes with it? as in your skills? I have two mules and I don't want to turn them both to Garg.. Any help out there?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Imbuing can realy be seen as a stand alone skill. But works well with a crafter cause you need to make items to work on your skill. But if you already have a crafter you can put it on any character realy. There are some mysticisme spells that are stronger if you also have Imbuing on the same character.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No you don't need it. Skill can work fine without any crafting skills.

Training is alot harder on my character without smithing. I have to switch to make items to train imbuing skill on.

Y

Yen Sid

I am going with Imbuing/Mysticism/Magery combo. Probably look like this...

(Based on 720)
120 Imbuing
120 Mysticism
120 Magery
120 Evaluating Intelligence
120 Meditation
120 Resisting Spells

After ring/bracelet; whatever skill points I have left I will just dump into Focus.