• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Ole JumpSteady....

• Thread starter JumpSteady
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JumpSteady

is back yet again... What is every one up to? Anything exciting going on? haha All the old friends hit me up 292069372... Still rockin it solo till I find my old boys ::party:

J

JumpSteady

whats up? sorry ive been working the last few days dont get on much when i work....

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
by kill do you mean hide until you can gank? BTW i owned you 1v1 every time we fought, it got so bad that you wouldnt even stay on screen 1v1 with me.

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep telling yourself that. I sit inside the gate with 20 blues and don't get attacked. You don't scare me. At all. haha

S

Salty Pete

I love how PvP threads still sound the same after ten years.

"I AM TEH BEST PVPERER ON TEH SHARD!!!!"

"NO U SUCK! I CAN KILL INFINITY DUDES WHILE U DIE 2 JUST 1 DUDE!!!1!!1!1111!!!LOLZZZ!!!!"

"NUH UH! I KILLED U 1V1 THAT ONE TIME AND AGAIN THAT OTHER TIME WHICH MEANS U SUCK!!!!!!"

Balinor of Pk?

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if only you knew who i am.....
I don't care who you are. There's not one person on Sonoma I run from unless I'm getting ganked. And since your name is SCAM, I'm sure I have a couple guess' as to who you are, and you're a noob if you're any one of them.

SCAM

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lies

you run as soon as somebody gets you 1/2 life. Back when I used to 1v1 you I was lucky if you stayed on my screen for more than 5 seconds. I'll also bet 50m that in a 1v1 fight anybody in SCAM can beat if you don't run.

N

noxyoursox

yah..hes a red named Vhinn....hard to find sometimes cuz he is useually hiding..waiting for the gank.