Good Morning Catskills Tuesday the 17th

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Zoo Spawn tonight folks.....lots of fun...lots of death.

I will be around all day on and off....if you don't have the admissions quest done get hoping. I should be around to help out for mist of the day....just post here.

Anyone working today and needs the quest get in touch with me...we will set up a time to meet when you get home.

Showing up at 750 with no quest complete will be problematic to you enjoying the event!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
...*scratches chin* Hmmm. I dunno. I think I have to go do that quest...er, right now. *sigh* time for a karma drop. Poor ki-rin.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Bob go try to get into bedlam...if you can't talk to Aenya and get the quest then go see Garrow in luna...then pm me here...I will give you the ingredient soon as I am done with supper

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 26, 2005
Lebanon, Ohio
Sorry, I had went straight from that post TimberWolf directly to jumping into killing Unicorns, Pixies and Ki-Rins. But thank you for offering to help. ^.^ I was doing my best to help keep you healed TimberWolf. I had never done that spawn before so it was new for me. I had a blast, though my looting rights only gave me 500 gold. lol. I'll donate it to Calina as soon as I see her. Thank you all, my archer finally got to test his aim. :)