• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills Thursday Feb 12

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get the hell out of bed and get to work! Someone has to pay their taxes, so the government can pay my military pension.

:)
One day to TGIF!!!

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1st to reply! WOOT!
Thursdays always give me the heebe geebes. You never know whats gonna happen on a friday. It could be a good day or it could suck out your soul and toss you in the garbage disposal!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do we really want a friday the 13th coming along?

*grins* morning everyone

C

Corvak

Friday the 13th is fine, as long as we keep out of Va'lis' blast radius...

...darn blackrock...

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Today should be Friday for me, but my office changed hours, and now we work on Fridays. So now Thrusdays are just Thrusday. Well at least I get Saturday's off again. But I'm not sure I like this working 5 days in a row thing.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 days in a row????? EWWW! How do you have time to game??
hehehe

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Friday the 13th is fine, as long as we keep out of Va'lis' blast radius...

...darn blackrock...
I am not liable for any injury that may (and most likely will) occur if you are caught in the area of detonation.

C

Corvak

Hey, at least i'm not american. TW cant get his grubby meathooks on any of my tax dollars :p

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...last time Va'lis was near me he reached into his pocket, tossed a piece of a blackrock on the ground, next thing I knew I was prying a piece of his leg bone out of my arm. :p

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
...last time Va'lis was near me he reached into his pocket, tossed a piece of a blackrock on the ground, next thing I knew I was prying a piece of his leg bone out of my arm. :p
dont worry, the heat sterilized it so you shouldnt get an infection. Shouldnt being the key word.