• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills, Monday March 2nd.

C

Corvak

Morning everyone!

It's finally march, and everything is STILL covered in ice up here. I want to sleep until mid-april...

*gets himself a plate of bacon and eggs* At least my breakfast is hot...

- Don't forget the Zoo spawn tomorrow night - usual time, at Ilsh Valor gate.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Kal Vas An Snow! *gestures wildly at clouds...watches them *poof* "

There, no more snow.

Good morning everyone. Who else wants to join me in reverting back to Friday?
*wanders off to find his own "breakfast" with an evil grin*

AnneNomilly

Sage
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
*yawns* Morning all. Snow here today. Unfortunately, I still have to work, just doing it from the luxury of my house. I ain't gettin out and playin bumper cars with the idiots. :p

Hope everyone has a good day. Well, as good as a Monday CAN be.......

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*wanders in and grabs a mug of tea*
Good morning, how was everyone's weekend? I hear the southerners among us got a little of the white stuff. My brother called me from Charlotte to let me know it was snowing at his house. Lucky SOB. He gets an inch of snow and he's got a free day off. I get an inch and I get wet feet walking though the parking lot at work.

How many more days until my vacation?
*stares blankly at the calendar*

C

Corvak

My brother called me from Charlotte to let me know it was snowing at his house. Lucky SOB. He gets an inch of snow and he's got a free day off.
Wusses. :)

Schools get a day off here, due to freezing rain (Though they do tend to lean on the safe side here, if a bus gets stuck some overprotective parent will sue).

A

Ally Oop

Good Morning everyone. 50 here now and Snow? what snow? not here, sun shining brightly, little breezy... guess Im to far south for the white stuff. Love It!!!!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning everyone. 50 here now and Snow? what snow? not here, sun shining brightly, little breezy... guess Im to far south for the white stuff. Love It!!!!

Or North...I am in Ontario and we didn't get any last night....clear and cold though!

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Wakes up late for work****

Omg, the second?! That means my bills are late! Crap. Well, thank god for online bill pay. lol.