Good Morning Catskills, Friday, Feb 13th.

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
C

Corvak

Good Morning everyone - I hope we're all enjoying the v-day gift baskets?

TGIF people. :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
* TW shows Corvak his throbbing heart*

Ya that sounds really romantic and festive...at least I got my bacon. They probably still haven't figured out that code issue either...
:)
ah well...TGIF, but then virtually every day is fridays to some of us!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
*wanders in and plops down in a chair*
Bah! Fridays are not meant for working. I think I may protest today and just spend the day lurking around here... well more than usual anyway.

I'm not in a very good mood today for some reason, everything is getting on my nerves. Even the DJ on the radio this morning was pissing me off.
*wonders if anyone has some "happy pills" they'd be willing to share*

C

Corvak

Clearly the only solution here is rampant and unchecked stabbing.

You can start with the tech support employees. Two weeks to set up a network login. Bloody incompetents.

C

Corvak

Hahah, nah. Was just dreaming about still being in bed. Or still being up playing UO. :)

Black is still pissed off, though. Stay out of stab range.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Hahah, nah. Was just dreaming about still being in bed. Or still being up playing UO. :)

Black is still pissed off, though. Stay out of stab range.
Nah, I'm good now. I got into an argument with our corporate rep and vented my frustration out on him. Stupid little suit wearing twerp. He's one of those company yes men, made me feel much better. Now I'm sitting back and enjoying a raspberry iced tea and a tasty subway sandwich.

And no, I'm not sharing, so don't ask.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
sorry I couldn't reply...after having a couple of beers I laid down for a nap.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Dude we had an event tonight....where were ya...we went to cov..doom..sailing with some pirates....you missed it man!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
I was out to dinner and being dragged though the mall looking at shoes, clothes and housewares. The only thing that made it bearable was because my buddy Sam Adams joined me for dinner.