Good Morning Catskills 19 Feb 2009

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Good Morning Catskills
Today is Febuary 19th 2009. It is a beautiful day in SW Ontario.
Spring is about a month away ( give or take) and winter seems to be loosening it's grip on the province.

I got to meet the newest member of our shard last night. Welcome Salivern Diago. My appreciation and to all those fine citizens that have stepped up and show this person what Catskills is really all about!

And too the piece of crap low life that scammed him( ya I know who and what you are)...all I can say is karma

It is great to hear Calina is safely situated in the VA and that we will see her soon once she is finished decoration all of Tokuno! :)

Enjoy the day, pet the wife...kiss the dog...the weekend will be here soon folks!

C

Corvak

Hah! So true....or maybe TW's gotten into the mandrake root again...

...My province, on the other hand, is locked under two feet of ice. With 15 more centimetres of freezing white hell falling later today..

Though I used to live in SW Ontario, and I prefer the ice to the rampant traffic and hellish july/august. Man wasn't meant to survive temperatures over 30 degrees C.

Nice to see Salivern is sticking around, and I can't wait to see Calina's new Tokuno place. :)

Also congratulations to the happy orcs married last night.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there
Welp the breakfast thread has started.... it's my sign I have been up too late again and need to get some sleep!

Now who wants to come do my housework for me so I can play UO all day? Hmm?
*yawn*
I am gonna go snooze a bit first...

D

Dixie

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And that's all I have to say about that.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
Corvak I would love to live in the Maritimes...unfortunately Banks won't move their head offices there. The live in gf works in head office....so we live in SW Ontario.

Although I am looking for a small place out of town near a river...that is as "East Coast like" as I can get until she retires in 20 years.

:)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Comming from a cute little red neck who doesn't know what snow looks like. A cold night where she is mean you have to put on a sweater.

D

Dixie

I wasn't even referring to the weather. I was referring to the state in which I woke up this morning. Let's just say that it was a bad one.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
Morning everyone, So far a pretty decent day. I got up and my head is clearer than it's been in days, the temperature is above freezing, and work is nearly caught up on. It's going to be a good day.

C

Corvak

Corvak I would love to live in the Maritimes...unfortunately Banks won't move their head offices there. The live in gf works in head office....so we live in SW Ontario.

Although I am looking for a small place out of town near a river...that is as "East Coast like" as I can get until she retires in 20 years.

:)
Hahah, I used to live in Kitchener, and work in Oakville...(ugh. 401 = evil)
The company opened a Halifax office, so I got a transfer, as I grew up out here :)

If she's in banking - I hope she doesnt get affected by the recession :( Canadian banks seem to be having a much better time of it though.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
On Canada
One thing I have learned...banks make money whether it is a bull or a bear market.

Recessions..Depressions...for bankers and millionaires those are just times to spend more because everything is cheaper.
Which is also why we are going to buy now, as the property values slowly slide down!

Oh and Dixie...exactly what position did you wake up in then??? Do tell me more!

C

Corvak

Hah. I can barely afford my stinking rent, much less ever hope to own anything :p