• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning abm 4/21

G

Breakfast is ready . grabs a cup of coffee and relaxes for a few. Got a good bit of my major 2 tasks done this weekend. Gardened for a few hours in rl and in game managed to try to organize my houses. Completed some of the bods that I already sorted and sorted a bunch of others . So even though it does not sound like much it is . Half my turn ins are ready so at least know what i got. If they gave a free plot with a account i swear would start one just to get a plot to sort my rubble hehe . Did not believe how much of it i have lol .
Well I figure today will be an easy day doubt that test center will be published till tomorrow. Also if I read it right I do not think that turn in will be know until origin gets the publish hope I am wrong would like a week to figure what i want . This might be one case they wait and publish Origin friday at like 3-4 pm eastern so they do not hear our moans and comments on what we get and how much we have to turn in .

I

imported_lord richard

Well, just when I though you stopped braggin about how good you were, here we go with how much rubble you have accumulated...tisk tisk

Good mornin, man. I just made my first cup-o-coffee...sittin down trying not to make too much noise as to wake my wife in the other room. I sure hope the turn in comes this week, just so we can move on to sumptin differnt.

^Wolfie^

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*pours herself a cup of coffee* aww, just what the dr. ordered to start another week.

Morning all

This is what makes a good morning looking off my deck, takin less than 10 mins ago:
OK, wait! I'll go snap another, got 4 out there now. nm, they left.

I

imported_Sarphus

Mornin... I hate mondays usually and this one is no exception. When I started reading your post, I thought you were talking about RL gardening till I read about organizing houses and whatnot.

My weekend was mostly packed with RL construction on my house. All my puny muscles ache from the weekend. Things that used to be no big deal before I had a desk job are now a major ordeal. I moved 800 lbs of concrete and it kinda pooped me out for the rest of the day. I had to actually take a break from hanging drywall before I could finish. I'm such a wimp