• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning 08-29-14

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning all! It is finally Friday (thank God).

*Puts strong batch of coffee on*
*Ponders a McDonald's breakfast run*

How is everyone today? Happy Labor Day weekend? Is anyone doing anything special inside our outside UO. As the last official holiday of summer I hope at least some of you will be swimming, getting some sun and putting in a final round of work on that BBQ (for me my BBQ runs year round as I can mess up toast but make some beautiful St. Louis style spare-ribs.)

Okay before I get myself hungry, here is a list of UO player events for this weekend.

Tonight, August 29 -
Sewer Mud Run Fundraising Event - 8 PM EST @ First Bank of Britain

Saturday, August 30 -
Trinsic Jousting Tournament - 7 PM EST @ Royal Bank of Trinsic (Transportation Provided)

Sunday, August 31 -
Vesper Relay for Life, Ends -- Race Kicks off at 6 PM EST @ South Gate of Luna

I plan on attending these. I hope you will too. It is unique and special to Catskills that despite our different natures, thoughts and beliefs that we still come together and cooperate together for the benefit of the community as a whole.

See you in game!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Zuck !!

* pour a cup of Java and sits down to read a new script*

Lol sorry I couldn't resist.

Fall semester starts Tuesday so have chores to finish up here to get ready...and as the semester proceeds my gaming time will diminish.
Won't make tonight's event but hoping to make the other two.

And I definitely want to get playing with my new friends and doing what we do.