• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good idea |M|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
M didn't have the numbers to double us last night and raid sigils

so they tried to spawn 3 haribingers on us and their plan failed terribly as they all dropped as quick as they came through their gate...

nice try tho.. and thanks for the 2 robes we got off the haribingers..keep them coming

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
M didn't have the numbers to double us last night and raid sigils

so they tried to spawn 3 haribingers on us and their plan failed terribly as they all dropped as quick as they came through their gate...

nice try tho.. and thanks for the 2 robes we got off the haribingers..keep them coming
Um.... we didn't do that. We were complaining about them getting in our way. But yeah you guys had a LOT on. Sad it's not really FL just "Gimmick Infringement"... I hope I ****ing spelled it wrong.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you clearly did it as soon as you guys gated in 2 haribingers poped out ONTOP of your gate..and then one of you recalled in from the back and poped another and recalled out

epic fail

L

lols

Maybe he means 'we didn't do that' in the sense that it was |T| and not |M| that popped them?

Regardless, it was fun to kill them..

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhh good point there..that must be what he means..im sorry to accuse |M| of what |T| does..Tesla isn't on the |T| stone so actually he wouldn't know anyway..

and dont claim numbers because i know how many you have in vent and on your guild roster at all times..you had just about the same numbers if not more yesterday

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ohhh good point there..that must be what he means..im sorry to accuse |M| of what |T| does..Tesla isn't on the |T| stone so actually he wouldn't know anyway..

and dont claim numbers because i know how many you have in vent and on your guild roster at all times..you had just about the same numbers if not more yesterday
I'm not? You don't know all my chars... Guess your not as obsessed as the rest of the bandwagon.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

so sorry there drama,we had 6 to 8 on at the most l;ast night,i told andy we were coming with 20 just too see this on the forums.i removed him wich him is andulvar,from vent an all the houses an talked to him on the phone.because he called me an asked if we were coming an i said yea we were bored u had a pile of people on the thc supr an us tryed to push u guys.an granted at seperate times with TB at our backs.but the funny thing is u are misdirected if u believe the stuff u tell a guild memebr that went trammie/andulvar will believe anything u tell him but anywho brag when u got 20 people on isnt that what pacific shard tells us.but the truth be told we own the towns u guys garded so loss,maybe a few points gain,all the towns we winn the war. peace out drama enjoy that one night zerg i dout u can do it again:loser:

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have no intention of holding sigs..we just do it for a fight...maybe when theres some sorta incentive we will but im not going to make my members take shifts guarding and stealing all hours of the day like you guys do...

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i have no intention of holding sigs..we just do it for a fight...maybe when theres some sorta incentive we will but im not going to make my members take shifts guarding and stealing all hours of the day like you guys do...
Yes, cause we are THAT organized!

We are all lost prophets just like you guys.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we dont make anyone do nothing they dont want to do.see u dont know how are guild is run,cudos for mastering how to hold the SL base. i mean anybody could hold that base even tho u lose it as much as u hold it,if u want some pointers on how to run a guild that raids an does spawns. icq sargon im sure he will gladly give u some pointers.

L

lols

.... I never see anyone doing spawns to raid..

I hear you guys do them in the morning, but I'm not on then.. so no fun for me :(

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
we dont make anyone do nothing they dont want to do.see u dont know how are guild is run,cudos for mastering how to hold the SL base. i mean anybody could hold that base even tho u lose it as much as u hold it,if u want some pointers on how to run a guild that raids an does spawns. icq sargon im sure he will gladly give u some pointers.
No, Sargon won't. It's a waste of time. That whole guild is not even close to anything FL ever stood for.

Main reason: FL NEVER EVER EVER had allies, it was FL vs the shard.

You clowns have NO idea what FL was about, War you were there, why are you trying to tarnish the name. The FL name died LOOOONG ago. Let it go.

Rename your little trammy guild "Tesla Hate Squad".. There you go, it's a hit already!

But don't call it FL, fruitcake.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I was in FL we were allied with OPP

that may have been before your time though ;)
WAY wrong. FL never ever allied anyone, maybe worked together for a mutual goal for a week or two, but never full on like it is now.

And my time was with Dracus at the start, then I came back RIGHT when Dracus got lost (so to speak) and everyone voted Ooji in.

Z

Zambowow

You clowns have NO idea what FL was about, War you were there, why are you trying to tarnish the name. The FL name died LOOOONG ago. Let it go.

Rename your little trammy guild "Tesla Hate Squad".. There you go, it's a hit already!

Weren't you the dumbass that created "Legendary Fallen Lords" and epically failed? lol

Who's the fruit cake now?:danceb:

G

Gellor

Actually, FL DID ally at least once while I was a member(World tour on)

This was when we started colonizing other shards. Specifically, we allied a guild on Origin(name of guild escapes me) While it was a short term alliance, it did exist.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Weren't you the dumbass that created "Legendary Fallen Lords" and epically failed? lol

Who's the fruit cake now?:danceb:
No, I still have that stone. So it didn't fail. I just wanted to keep the name so nobody else could have it, that was what I tried, and I succeeded... Fruitcake.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL NEVER EVER EVER had allies, it was FL vs the shard.
FL was allied to OPP Pink is correct.. and since then there has been a few more..especially on the tour

You were only FL post AOS and you were never more then a meatshield..you have no place to comment on anything...

I proved my point the first day when you joined |M| and i fought you in moonglow 1v1..i killed you with nothing but a series of ebolts and you couldnt do anything to heal yourself..You are the longest standing meat shield on the shard and nothing you think/say about pvp has any merit

B

Balian of Asgard

QFMT
how many feet does this chump have?
must be immune to foot in mouth disease

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WAY wrong. FL never ever allied anyone, maybe worked together for a mutual goal for a week or two, but never full on like it is now.

And my time was with Dracus at the start, then I came back RIGHT when Dracus got lost (so to speak) and everyone voted Ooji in.
I was also under Dracus (twice once pre pub 16 and again after all the pscroll bs). Ooji once, Cecil after that. Yeah I am probably more FL than you are sir.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FL NEVER EVER EVER had allies, it was FL vs the shard.
FL was allied to OPP Pink is correct.. and since then there has been a few more..especially on the tour

You were only FL post AOS and you were never more then a meatshield..you have no place to comment on anything...

I proved my point the first day when you joined |M| and i fought you in moonglow 1v1..i killed you with nothing but a series of ebolts and you couldnt do anything to heal yourself..You are the longest standing meat shield on the shard and nothing you think/say about pvp has any merit
I was running with Dracus before FL... So yes, your right... I was only FL Post AoS... Like 2 days after it came out.

Your proved your point to who? And I was the one that killed you with E bolts over and over again. Was fun.

Isn't it fun to just say things?

How about this, I killed you when I had no armor on, and 5 of each reg!

QFMT
how many feet does this chump have?
must be immune to foot in mouth disease
Who are you again?

I was also under Dracus (twice once pre pub 16 and again after all the pscroll bs). Ooji once, Cecil after that. Yeah I am probably more FL than you are sir.
Yeah, you probably are, I never was a part of the Cecil era, had to go back on Dial up. . And thanks for calling me sir, I deserve that.... Thanks for coining the phrase... I'll be sure to make sure people use that from now on.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i proved my point that you are worthless in pvp and irrelevant in any conversation regarding it...i would consider you in the running for the worst pvper on pac.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i proved my point that you are worthless in pvp and irrelevant in any conversation regarding it...i would consider you in the running for the worst pvper on pac.

*Tears swell*

I'd like to thank the academy! It's not about winning or losing here, it's just an honor to be nominated.

Thank you!

*Starts crying*

It's good that I am appriciated for SO many things.

CountSilverbow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cmon bringing harbringer into a melee thats style points
and bringing 3 thats 3 style points who cares if it worked or not :gee:

S

SUPRsalad

Wargasm,

I am LOVING the pvp you are creating out of thin air. I am going to start brainstorming on ways we can follow suit.

I guess if I had one complaint:

SL base is hard as HELL to infiltrate. You guys have some really unfair advantages:
poison fields and EQ's outside of your base, but we can't fire them back in there.
many 45 degree angels we have to manuver to get in there, make it easy for you to e-field screw us..

So, I LOVE the pvp for pvp's sake you have been making, but I do sorta wish we could expand a little from the SL base fight thing.. I mean, of coarse, you KNOW me and my boys will show up for a good time, but I just think we could expand a little..

I think I will try to get SUPR to create some sort of scenario for you guys.. Brainstorming required..

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u guys should grab sigs then...or just icq me and we can meet in a common location thats wide open..i kinda realized it was getting lame holding that first room so i had everyone rush out yesterday to fight

then after the fight we ditched sigs and did a harrower and had noone come..

S

SUPRsalad

know what we SHOULD do....?
wait for it..
wait..
here it comes..

BRIT X-ROADS!
you KNOW you want to give it a shot at least once, right?

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm game man.. Anything to create pvp.. I just hate playing uo when there's nothin to do but yew..I'm really just tryin to kickstart the shard as a whole.. I was inspired when I took that trip to atl for a few months

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm game man.. Anything to create pvp.. I just hate playing uo when there's nothin to do but yew..I'm really just tryin to kickstart the shard as a whole.. I was inspired when I took that trip to atl for a few months
ill be honest my pvp on pac is wearing thin. no matter what when 1 to 10 just a number,of T come out everyone stops fighting an kills us. wich in that i mean u guys all work together, so for me i havent been playen in the pvp world much.i do realize sometimes we do out number one certain guild, but receantly u guys have 10 or more at a time wich is for goo an thc/supr an also FL.im not crying or anything to that effect i just rather not fight 3 to 4 diff guilds with 3 to 6 people.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Brit X Roads, everyone stopped that **** for the same reason Bucs died... Server line hopping. This gets abused, and people get bored with it, that's why at Brit gate a house that USED to be worth about 100 mil (when mils were 20 bucks each)... Has been an empty plot for about 2 weeks, and was just recently placed.

M

MR Bojangles

Well then lets do Brit graveyard. Most of you prob dont even rememmber the shard down fights before the days of insurance

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah brit xroads just because of the fact that theres town too close to graveyard

S

SUPRsalad

why does it matter? We're all orange..

I like the idea of the cemetary. . . Dexxers will have to deal with the mage's teleportation shenanigans..

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to pistol whip the next one who says shenanigans.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it dont matter as long is M isnt involved i guess..they seem like the only guild who still runs half blue

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it dont matter as long is M isnt involved i guess..they seem like the only guild who still runs half blue
bro our guild is a red guild unless orange, ask anyone u have more trammies in FL then the entire zkv guild. plz stop bashing M we are will always be the better guild every member could quit today, an were still better.we have acomplished more the first month we started M then u will the entire time u have your knock off FL. at any given time u go to yew or anywere in fell u see FL in a house, u try to raid our spawners they crush u. ill say it your guild is trash u have maybe 2 good pvpers.Murmer but he is only good at chokes seriously look in the mirror an then type your nonsence.

Wargasm11

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol like yesterday morning when we raided you..half of you were blues..we killed you all multiple times till you came back with twice the numbers, 2 dragons and a cuside

the only thing you crush is the english language

B

Balian of Asgard

lol like yesterday morning when we raided you..half of you were blues..we killed you all multiple times till you came back with twice the numbers, 2 dragons and a cuside

I think if you annoy Stu repeatedly, his grammar will become *AAA* aged nonsense and he will start to babble and lie like his dumber and dumbest twin, I think the lies are already starting to spew forth

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think if you annoy Stu repeatedly, his grammar will become *AAA* aged nonsense and he will start to babble and lie like his dumber and dumbest twin, I think the lies are already starting to spew forth
Who are you again?

Your just mad because Stuii and I ate your baby.

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

for one there was no dragons nor a cu. they logged on there reds archers an mauled u sucks, an i crush u so really u want to compare guilds. or pvp i own u in both aspects u are a never was an a never will be in uo pvp.......NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Stuiicide

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see thats the thing there buddy, i dont lie i have no reason too. u wouldnt know cause every one on uo is a doctor or in collage, so really dont confuse me with the rest of the trash. i consider my self the hot turn on a gold plate an everyone else a cold turd on a paper plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.