• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good fighting at XV guildhouse

G

I normally dont post on the boards, but as I sit here drinking my coffee with some time to spare before work I decided a short post wouldnt hurt. I want to say thanks to the XV and BC who were at the XV guildhouse last night (night of 08Jan). Had some good battles.
I know I have a lot of sh*t talking macros, but all in all it's part of the roleplay experience which I'm sure a lot of people have experienced. So try not to take offense too much.
Now many of you might wonder why I run with Floyd the Barber. Well, when I x-sharded back about six months I ran into him on ice island. We're all entitled friends right? I just enjoy fighting as a two man team instead of with big numbers.
With that said, thanks to the BC member (sorry cant remember your name) who gated me to a healer after most of the fighting was done. It's a pain around that area when you guys kill the red healer, lol.
Floyd isnt as nice as I am, lol. So he doesnt like to use the boards. I just want to post so that you guys keep showing up and the shard doesnt die.
And no Nine Mile, I dont want to play my mage unless I am with numbers because outnumbered, a mage is hardly a challenge unless you form your template to run solo. Like using parry

This is long, so anyways....see you on the field.

O

Officerdg

<blockquote><hr>

who is your character?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kahlan_Rahl (FHP)