Good Day Catskills - 2010-02-08

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
*slips in to the tavern and starts his usual routine*

Good day everyone, hopefully all of us had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start a new, productive week!

*slips in to a chair by the fire*

Ahh...Monday morning (humor intended).

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mar 19, 2003
Catskills
*shoves the door closed against the harsh cold wind*
It followed me here, I didn't invite it I swear.

*hangs his heavy wool overcoat on a peg and takes a seat*
If there ever was a day for a hot beverage today would be it. How about some tea friend?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
I have just the tea for you. A representative from Aegis dropped it off a few months back and I have been meaning to break it out.

*pours the hot water for the tea, fixing it up nicely and setting it in front of Black Sun*

Now how much tea would I have to give in exchange for keeping that cold from coming my way?

C

CatLord

* ... is seen on the horizon running towards the moongate... *

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
*chuckles as he sees the meer flash by*

Ah typical Cat, no time for tea today it seems.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
*a pigeon arrives with a message, he removes it reading through it, his face becomes very solemn*

a note from Claudia's physician:

"Claudia has taken ill and will be bedridden for several weeks. Please excuse her from her duties at the tavern. This is an official medical dismissal. She asked that I bid you all well for her and is hoping for a speedy recovery. She wishes to see you soon but is unable to accept any visitors."

*he folds up the note and puts it in his pocket*

Well, I guess I need to start spreading the word.

((Claudia's RL husband send me an IM so I could pass the word around. She is in the hospital with the swine flu. Her husband has taken a few weeks off from work to take care of the children. Hopefully he will return to UO when she gets better, I always try and talk him in to it.))

W

woody_cats

Add woodys well wishes and chefina will try to help with the cooking

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
Thanks woody, Chefnia will definitely come in handy.

Black Sun, I could throw a little something extra in too. How about a one week all expenses paid vacation to the beautiful island of Fel Buc's Den?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 27, 2004
*notes lack of cake*

Poor show chaps.................:rant2:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 18, 2008
Catskills, UO
No cake today, our baker has fallen ill and you DO NOT want me baking, I repeat, you do NOT want me baking. However, when Chefina gets setup there will be cake again. Can I offer you tea or coffee instead sir?

Claudia1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 29, 2009
Thank You Everyone for the thoughts....They sent me home after 3 bags of IV fluids and on tamiflu...I have to wear this mask its funny. The Tamiflu got my head out of the toilet ...personally I find that I have food poisoning from all the food at the superbowl party...Go Saints! But the said that My flu test came back positive but my levels were not to elevated! I feel that they say H1n1 to be care not to spreed it .My husband told them I have small children so they gave my two oldest soon to be 4 and 2 and half year old child's tamiflu...The infant whom is 5 months they didn't give her anything and said to watch her ....I am not to hold her for the next 2 days and if i go near her to wear my mask.....