• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Day Catskills 2009-05-01

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*walks in to the tavern, hands full of goodies*

*lays out a few trays of breakfast treats along with a couple boxes of DnD coffee.*

Good Day everyone. Happy Friday and Happy New Month. Spring continues to bloom, and warmth is on the way for all (I hope).

I hope everyone's day is a good one.

~Podolak

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*grabs some fruit and a glass of water*
I'm trying to eat healthy for a change. It's harder than I thought. I had toast and cantaloupe for breakfast, came to work and was smacked in the face by the smell of cooking hashbrowns coming from the McDonalds at the other end of our parking lot.

*drops down in his chair and starts peeling an orange*

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning Black Sun!

Aye, the transition to healthy eating is a difficult one. The put stuff in that unhealthy food that draws is in an uncontrollable way. Then they add suger and other "seductive" ingredients to keep us eating it. Keep on the fruit my friend, though raw carrot sticks can be hard to swallow.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't deal with the carrot sticks. Once in a while they're ok, but for the most part I've swapped them for raw green beans. You can follow my path home from work most nights by the green been tops I toss out my car window while driving.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't deal with the carrot sticks. Once in a while they're ok, but for the most part I've swapped them for raw green beans. You can follow my path home from work most nights by the green been tops I toss out my car window while driving.
Feeding the local wildlife eh?

I prefer steamed broccoli, most raw vegetables are not my friend. Though I have to admit green beans are the most likely candidate to eat raw.

CharlieTib

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*brings in a nice tray of mixed chocolates* Hi All!

*sits comfortably after being sure to give Podolak a hug*