• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Golems

• Thread starter Gideon Catskills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

Gideon Catskills

Anyone know or have a vendor that sells golems not the kit but the golem itself? Or does it not work like that? Also where can i get a guild stone? the stratics site says provisioners sell them but i havent found one that had. Thanks
-Gideon

G

Golems are built by tinkers.
Guildstones don't exist anymore in workable forms. (just older non working stones exist).
To create a guild you use the tab on your paperdoll in 2D or the tab on your hotbar in KR.

G

Gideon Catskills

Great thanks for the info flutter, now do i have to craft my own golems? and then stable them when im done? or can i desummon them like a summoned mount goes back to statue form when not in use?

G

Someone else can craft them for you (ill do it for free if you get all the parts or any tinker can) and transfer it over like a pet.
Yes you do need to stable it it doesn't go back into any other form. It also will need repairs from now and then from a tinker.