Golems

• Thread starter Richard Pryor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
R

Richard Pryor

That sounds a lot like Mexico. Do they come back with an STD? If so, can I go?!?

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Only if they partake in the Donkey shows.... Sounds like a plan, lets buy a ticket and ride a ride down to mexico. I do enjoy tacos...

R

Richard Pryor

Yamina plor yem me some freakin' tacos!

UO needs to add ethnic foods to the yamina plor yem spell. Gimme some chorizo and some menudo and some dirty tap water that will give me the sh*ts.

Sir Kelek

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 4, 2008
Pacific
Nothing like spicey pork glands and lymphnods along with water that looks suspicously like watered down chocolate milk! Tacos in the back packs! You are a brilliant man Richard Pryor!! I like squeezing kittens btw...

R

Richard Pryor

Squeezing kittens is pretty much the 4th best thing behind beer, pizza, and whiskey (in no particular order).