• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Golem help?

R

rwek

Ok, i've used these quite a bit, and used one yesterday to do macing.

Anyway, I remake my char and buy archer up, i do new haven to 50 skill.

Then i put on some jewels and beat my golem. I'm using a UBWS sword, and archering is raising.

the sword needs repair. I go repair it and to my knowledge have not gained since, it must be nearing an hour now.

I stoppef ro a bit, stabled the golem and went and shot lizards with no jewels, my archery went up.

Back to the golem with the UBWS sword, and archery wont go. I have 570ish points on this char, swords is locked at zero and archery is 60.8 base, 88ish with the jewels. Someone says the golems is almost GM skill with lore.

I have it guard, me attack me, and stop.

It's staying green, i'm swining, but missing often like 75% of the time now.

Is it possible my sword is bugged after the repair? It almost seems like its not using the UBWS. I set sword on ground and picked up hoping that might unbug something.

Frustrating.

I got my poison bow and got .3 within 5 minutes.

WTH, is there a way to fix my UBWS? i'd rather not spend 10k arrows on this.

BTW , the golem was waiting and i never had to issue new commands etc. so I really doubt that was the problem.

R

rwek

Follow up question.

For the heck of it I unlocked swords. It started to fly up. Shouldn't a UBWS raise your best weapon even if the weapon type is unlocked? Archer is 62ish base, 88 with jewels.

Weird. Guess I'm going to have to sell this puppy. I just wonder how often other people weapons or other variations of weapon mods bug like this and are never noticed.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they changed this I believe...UBW won't take you up after a certain point...go get a poison bow and have at it.
That will take your archer up