• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

GOLD?

• Thread starter Emil_surdeegen
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
G

<blockquote><hr>

how do ppl making them here on siege? lol

[/ QUOTE ]
hunting gold these days is completely useless, if you have limitless amounts of time and care enough to keep a vendorhouse stocked you can always go crafting. Other than that the only really good ways of making cash on siege these days id say would be either hunting Doom or IDOC-ing, with the latter being the best without question.

G

Can't say I agree with this assessment, except the IDOC part. Anyway, largely it depends on how much money the OP is talking about.

G

well i guess you could afkfarm marties but hunting pure gold seems pretty futile these days

E

Emil_surdeegen

i could press in one or two working skills on my thief what should i go for to get cash? tailoring to get runics or blacksmith alchemy? advices !

PS. sorry for bad english

G

Also do not forget if ya are making a thief, get your skills for that all up. Heck ya may steal something successfully right out of someone's backpack and ...sell it back to em for THOUSANDS !

Ye need to talk with some thieving sorts here like mr sly and some faction thieves and reg. thieving types........ so ye can successfully pilfer and rob some really pricey things out of someone's backpack that they don't have *blessed* and resell em *HERE* even if ya have to..
$$$$

Good luck !

G

<blockquote><hr>

i could press in one or two working skills on my thief what should i go for to get cash? tailoring to get runics or blacksmith alchemy? advices !

PS. sorry for bad english

[/ QUOTE ]
I'd have to say taming/lore and maybe twink to get reveal to keep annoying random newbhiders off your IDOCs.

Orrrr alternatively you could buy some gold off me that ill be selling if this darn registrationpage ever wakes up.