• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gold Auction (ENDED)

G

Total amount of gold: 51 million

Current Bids:
Bidder no. - Amount - Offer/mil
1 - 5 - $8
2 - 4 - $5
3 - 4 - $5
4 - 3 - $5
5 - 2 - $5
6 - 50 - $4

Alright so I will be having between 50 and 60 million to sell when people finish picking up their items and when someone buys my Keep. Thus I'm opening up an auction for the gold starting now. Bids can be made on total bulk or on smaller amounts. At the end of the auction if there is no high-bulk bid for all of it, the gold will be broken down in desired shares at descending prices. I hope I put this clearly enough but if anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me. The auction will be running until Tuesday (the 19th) of February, Midnight EST. There will be NO early sales unless I recognize that there is no interest whatsoever for further bidding.

Some guidelines:
1. I will only accept verified paypal (or safer ways of payment, if these involve additional fees, these fees are to be paid by the buyer) If requested I will send paypal-invoices.
2. Bids start at $5/million gold pieces
3. Bids can be submitted either through replies here, through ICQ or through PM's

Again, if anyone has any questions, please contact me.

F

FencingParry

umm $5 to bid on a million gold?
Umm I bid....keep me posted

G

The main part is still at 4$/million, noone wants a few mil for $5 atleast?

G

golfnutt64

how much you have left? ill take 3 million
icq 426527479

G

<blockquote><hr>

I will take 25mil at $4

[/ QUOTE ]
i can tell you right now that there wont be any more gold left at $4 so any further offers would have to be atleast $5/mil.

Total gold pool will be 52million.

G

I am going to talk against my own shop here, but as the GM of Delucia Trade Association I feel a responsibility to help a little in trades...

Strycher, you want to buy 25M at $4
It appears I have a bid on what is left after the $5 per M gold is gone...

Nothing prevents you from making an offer in between, no? Just make it worth Peppin's while to split the gold up.
If you offer $4.1 x 25, that's $102.5... that would be $2.5 for Peppin for splitting it up... might be a tad on the low side.
I would suggest $4.2, that would give him $5 for splitting. He can always refuse of course, but it cannot hurt to ask.

Kind regards

G

Bid for 2mil at $5/mil via icq. Closing reminder, tomorrow at midnight EST.

G

<blockquote><hr>

ill bid 5$/mil for 2 mil

[/ QUOTE ]
since youre set to not accepting PMs, i take it this is an additional 2 mil gold to the 4 you previously bid in the top of the thread?

F

FencingParry

My bad. I was uncertain if you had included my orignal bids.
So just the 4 bids of $5/1mill. Sorry for the confusion and thank you.
Also new and didnt my PM's were off.

G

<blockquote><hr>

My bad. I was uncertain if you had included my orignal bids.
So just the 4 bids of $5/1mill. Sorry for the confusion and thank you.
Also new and didnt my PM's were off.

[/ QUOTE ]
alright man, no problem. If you'd be able to turn your PM's on or add me on icq for the actual trade though thatd help a lot. ICQ is in my sig and profile.

Reminder:
Still taking bids until midnight tonight EST.

F

FencingParry

Not that this is needed but in case anyone had doubts of any kind I wanted to post this to reassure that the auction went through flawlessly.
Thanks again Peppin

P.S. Kinda like ebay feedback I suppose