• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Gold All Shards $.85 Per, 50 Mill Minimum Icq:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paypal Verfied
I have plenty of References. Thanks!

Last edited:

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You really are trying to cut the bottom out of the market arnt you. Keep on going bud and make it all worthless and do yourself out of the market

Woo you.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only got a small stock amount left to sell and I'll be done. So dont worry you can rip as many people off as you want to later when I am done.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have any mates getting me anything sorry lol. I get my own gold, called Idocs, In Game Events, Doom, Buying/Reselling. Just like I did with the guy selling gold .60 I bought it all and I'll eventually resell it all. Thats how I make a lil profit here and their. Now if you dont mind pull the troll out your ass and go about your own business. I have nothing more to say to you. Oh one last thing, you also sell gold, so your just pissed off that I can undercut your prices and give people good deals where you can not. I suggest getting a full time job so you don't have to rely on paying your bills with this game. Good night.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, you hacked me off when you tried to hijack my threads. Its not funny when someone does it to you is it.

Mayhaps you'll learn your lession and I definately know you dont do any of that on Europa. As for most core traders, they.. well yeah nevermind on that. As for a full time job, I've got a very nice job Ta. It pays for my nice house, my nice computer and everything else that I enjoy. Anyhow, I hope for your sake it is all above board cos umm.. yeah well.

Have fun 'trading'.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont do any of what on Europa? Buy and re sell things, you got something way off if you think I dont. If i see someone post items ont radespot or stratics or any where else that I either want or want to buy or sell your dam skippy I transfer there and will buy that item. High Jack my thread I dont see you posting that your selling gold cheaper then I am. All you are is posting on my thread crying about my gold prices cause you cant seem to sell your gold to people quick enough for your liking. Anyways I am off to dinner.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually I only started selling gold very recently and I begrudge someone who single handedly reduced the value of gold by well over half within a matter of weeks. Damn right I'm pissed about it, as it every other trader on here.

Its just funny that I've never seen you mentioned, no-one (and I deal with brokers alot myself) seems to know who you are. *shrugs* Sell your gold at whatever reduced price you want. I'm just not daft enough to lower my prices to stupid levels just to get a sale. I get more from selling it to brokers than selling it lower than $.90. You want to sell it lower than what brokers pay... be my guest.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uo Treasures Pays 55 Cents Per Mill
Leo Gaming Pays 70 Cents or Less Per Mill
Puffstock doesnt even need the gold
Parkay Doesnt Need The Gold
Cybernickel I believe is paying 60 Cents Per Mill
Markee Dragon Doesnt Need The Gold

Is there someone I am missing? That pays for gold at the rate I am selling it at. If there is please let me know I'll sell all my gold to that person right now to make you a happier person.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe you get better rates cause when I try to sell my gold to them thats what they say their rates are....

H

Hanna

I only got a small stock amount left to sell and I'll be done. So dont worry you can rip as many people off as you want to later when I am done.
Apparently 50Mil minium all shards is a small stock. Yeah

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 MILL Minimum only makes it worth it to get the gold x-sharded or I have to transfer it, and No I dont dupe.

Miracle Worker

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the gold Soulweaver. Meant to post earlier but got a little busy. Might want to hit you up for some more later. Appreciate the fast delivery.

L

Lord Kynd

Actually I only started selling gold very recently and I begrudge someone who single handedly reduced the value of gold by well over half within a matter of weeks. Damn right I'm pissed about it, as it every other trader on here.
QUOTE]

awww
maybe you need a new profession.
and no playing UO for profit is NOT a real job, let alone A job period.

L

Lord Kynd

Is there someone I am missing? That pays for gold at the rate I am selling it at. If there is please let me know I'll sell all my gold to that person right now to make you a happier person.

then the guy your arguing with says he gets better deals from them...

still goes to show that the brokers are ripping people off charging more than 25% - 50% of what they pay.

hmm
since i have money, plenty of gold,am well known,generally trusted... maybe i should call myself a broker and start buying gold .... "Uo Treasures Pays 55 Cents Per Mill "

.55 cents per= sweet , screw 1$ or more rip off's .

and who the heck are parkay,puffstock, and leo ? 10+ years ,never heard the names once.

now to find the best deal
closest to .55 cents per will prolly get my bussiness, if i buy gold.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Talk about bringing an old topic to the fore...

I believe I said either on this thread or on another, that I've only sold this amount of gold very recently. Besides my profession is very apt in paying for my house, for my daughters needs and to keep my wife in a lifestyle shes become acustomed to thank you very much.

Who, other than yourself said that I was doing this as a job?

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You forgot me, SupSoc from Atlantic. Right now I don't need gold, when I do, I usualy pay .65 cents per million.

K

Kith Kanan

and who the heck are parkay,puffstock, and leo ? 10+ years ,never heard the names once.

you never heard of any of those names in 10 years of playing UO ??? hmmm you must not get out much......

T

TekNik

Where the hell is a moderator when you need one. Im tired of seeing people using the thread for what it is (selling gold) getting harassed by people. I think you should be banned for accusing someone of duping. Its like if someone is selling something cheap they must be a duper. You are just as low as the people that do dupe when you accuse everyone of doing it.

SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup isn't it nice when they accuse smal guys of duping yet wait how low do brookers pay for gold and how many people sell to them. Yet they dont get accused of duping anything.... Just becase tehy can jack up the price 50-100% I tried selling to brookers and stuff Im not selling lowers then .80 to them and right now there are so many people giving gold to them at .55 cents so I rather sell it to the people for good deals.